New Day 1

"Oh my god....." - Zekie

"Aww.... You were such a good kisser though..." - Kathie

"Stap...." - Zekie

I quickly reprimanded her while heading to Ceci's place for my usual work as Kathie decided to tagged in with me to see the place.

After my head's clear when my father had arrived and met Kathie, I was too worried and my mind was a mess that I couldn't think straight and just my actions were a bit..... Liberating to say the least.

Sure I did satisfy Kathie's wishes and whatnot but regretting it is a whole other thing as I didn't really want to act in a way that I am too forward with myself, even if I'm dating someone like Kathie.

Most of my actions with her are usually passive such that I don't want to be too close with her at the end if she wanted to break up with me when the time comes as I know my limits when dating women.

Its not like I want to go out with one but knowing my mental issues and Kathie's as well, I don't think we might have an healthy relationship if one of us tend to be not in the right state of mind. Considering how both our backgrounds have... Painful past lives.

While she is slowly recovering from her past traumas, I still have mine which isn't easy to be clear. Especially one I have with my own father.

Considering how I acted against him the moment we met, it is considerable that my mental state is worst the more you think about it. He and I have some history, considering how he had turned our family upside-down the moment our mother had pass on and the way he treats us even now..... I still am not willing to forgive him.....

Especially.....

"Ugh...." - Zekie

"H-hey Zekie. Are you okay?" - Kathie

"Y-yeah.... Its just something in my eye thats all. Caught some dust and currently trying to shake it off. Hahaha...." - Zekie

I can't help but not make Kathie worry about me since this is family matters between us and even if she's willing to help me out, I don't want her to get her into any danger between us. Considering what my dad is and whatnot.

I patted her head as I told her that I was fine but she insisted on working with me to Ceci which was kinda rude to my employers but....

"Oh Mr. Sereno. I apologize for bringing my girlfriend here and was just about to send her home...." - Zekie

"Thats fine with me Mr. Rodruiguez. It is also best to have my daughter a female company to talk with and would be rude to you if I can ask her to stay. Would that be fine with you Miss?" - Mr. Sereno

"Y-yes!" - Kathie

"Thank you sir and I apologize." - Zekie

It seems that Mr. Sereno approve of us bringing Kathie inside as we all went in to see a young girl quickly running up to me in a hug.

"Welcome Back." - Ceci

"Yes, its been too long but I am back." - Zekie

I quickly recieved her hug and gave her a headpat to which she like my touch in her head as she then finally notice that I wasn't the only person who was inside the room.

Kathie saw our actions and wasn't too happy about how close we both are as she wanted to rant to Ceci aboutbit but I covered her mouth before she could do so.

"Apologies that I haven't introduce you to her yet. Her name is Katherine Diaz and she's my girlfriend. You can call her Kathie if you want but please mind that she is a bit too attached to me so I want to keep distance between us." - Zekie