Day 3(Part 3)

"Hmph." - Ceci

"Haaha...." - Zekie

While it was kinda bad getting on the bad side with Ceci since she is afterall the daughter of my employer, its always a good thing to clear up any misunderstanding and loose ends in the early age rather than prologing and letting the pain stung even deeper than it has.

She is a good gal and all but I am currently comitted in my relationship with Kathie that any sense of love with another person is always feels wrong no matter how you put it.

Sure Kathie differs from the other girls in their sense of beauty but it isn't because I love her solely basing on appearance. When we first met and got myself kidnapped, I only consider dating her out of helping her get rid of her obssession in the sense of seeing me as someone whose being a dependant person for her. However, her sense of longing for a connection had run even deeper than what I could imagine and I slowly felt my heartbeat racing as we began to grow closer to one another. While I awaken her attachment to another person, she also awaken my instinctive urge to depend on someone else. Our Dependance to one another had run so deep that I had a hard time letting go of her.

I always consider that one day she'll grow up her dependance on me and rely someone much better than I am but I always consider that possibilty everyday that I'm willing to wait until she find her purpose.

Because I know that not everything can be connected forever, I always find my willingness to let go of pain to see a better ending for someone else. A self-sacrificial hero if one could say.

Thats why I can't let go of her even if it would hurt myself someday. I always seek a happier ending for others than being dragged by me.

".....Mr. Neil..." - Ceci

Ceci who can read minds, saw how much pain I carry, was trying to say something to me but I just smiled and patted her head.

"I know what I'm doing and I won't regret my decision. Thats what being mature is. To take on a path with many thorns and experience everything life has to offer. Once you take it, never let go even if it will continue to linger for a long time. Experience every moment like its your last day. " - Zekie

I experience Life, death, love, loss and so much more. One shouldn't run away from something just because you are afraid, try to take things in your own pace and experience the happiness and sadness from the world you live in.

I may had suffered living in this world from the day I was born but I also experience so many happiness as well. The time I shared my first watermelon with my family, how I saved someone, the day I made friends and how my life change the moment I met that old woman.

Ceci was someone who only experience having her mother abandoned her but she isn't as broken as I am and Kathie as well, just a normal girl just needs a bit of help.

She might seek attachment from someone like Kathie does however, I don't need to be the one to help her achieve that role. The problem with Kathie stems from someone not being there for her while Ceci still has someone who can help her. For such reason, the only thing I can help her is advice her to be more close to her father and guide her well.

"Ceci, your strong and I believe you. Just as your father had always been with you. No matter what, I'm just a hired Housekeeper. Thats our relationship." - Zekie

Finally, I dropped the line between us as I continued on with the cleaning. I was almost done with tiding up her clothings and putting it away from her basket as Ceci continues staring at me with a Sad look as if she was ready to cry.

"M-mr. N-neil.... Your the....Only one who..." - Ceci

"I am not. You just force your ideals on someone who took care you like a proper human being. If I'm being honest, I want to help you grow up and see yourself that you aren't just a helpless girl." - Zekie