Day 2(Part 2)

"......." - Girl

"......" - Zekie

The room was silent and all the noises were heard were me picking up rubbish and placing them into the bag.

I am currently cleaning up her room while I was currently ignoring her but I didn't have anything to talk to her with so I decided to clean up the room first before having a conversation with her.

Her father had already left due to having an emergency meeting in his conpany and held me responsible in case something were to happen to his daughter. He had already trusted me much due to giving my real name and even my address if I commit something bad while he was gone and hunt me down if something were to happen to his daughter or his house.

I didn't mind that as I only was working here for earning money and the last place I was heading to had just close up quite early so I might had to visit there tomorrow.

"Do you want to talk about it?" - Zekie

It seems that the girl was just staring at me but can't say anything. She felt like she is trying to say something but the words kept getting stuck to her throat and was just silent while I was patient in letting her talk to me first.

I didn't try to ignore her but looking at her room and being messy felt something discerning to my eyes and just took action by cleaning up her room.

"D-do you.... Do this....?" - Girl

'Oh... She's speaking now.' - Zekie

Her voice had perfectly matches her feature as if I compare her to the girls I know, she is by far the most beautiful out of them. However each girls has different charm such as Trish being a prideful yet serious girl, Rose being a tomboyish yet caring. This girl just radiates that princess-like feeling to which judging by her appearance, was quite breath-taking. However, she just look a bit younger than me, about 5-6 younger but her body had been slowly maturing to which some might mistake her for being a grown-up.

I know this for a fact due to having cousins being beautiful and look mature for their age that looking at this girl, even if she's beautiful and quite a fascinating girl, I didn't feel attracted and more worried for her.

"???" - Girl

"...often do this?" - Girl

"Oh? Well, I mostly had been doing this since I was a kid. I might not be skilled as my brother but it isn't what you call bad." - Zekie

Compared to my brother, I'm not called excellent in cooking but as I had been working hard on improving myself, I did learn to be decent at it myself to survive independently. Cleaning and other stuff around the house, its already been ingrained by doing this at school and at home that I slowly grew accustomed to it that I had perfectly adapted to cleaning and doing laborous task by myself.

After tying up the plastic bag containing trash and waste, I began to clean up dirt and other things for now since I maybe not permitted to touch other things in her room for now and just did some basic cleaning around the place. Placing her clothes into a basket, dusting off the dirt and even wiping the windows which had grown a bit of dust from the lack of cleaning around the room. Judging by its state, its probably just a month since this place was cleaned....

"D-don't you...... Have a mother....?" - Girl

She asked with a worried look like she wanted to probe in more on my private life. I just turned to her and smiled while continuing to clean up her place.

"Well, I don't have her anymore..." - Zekie

I just said with a bit of a sad look. I didn't see her surprised look as if she had asked something quite personal but I continued with my cleaning as if it wasn't important.