Day 5(Part 2)

Only in the morning, so many things had happened that I could barely process the thoughts in my mind properly that in the end, I decided to excuse myself after fixing this situation before meeting up with Jude. I texted him to meet up later as I find it difficult to calm my unstable girlfriend who wants to shank her own friend without hesitation. However, to disolve the event that may ended up causing a murder scene, I decided to soothe my currently unstable girlfriend who almost tried to murder her own friend by hugging and patting her head.

'Surely this is stupid....' Is what I thought since Kathie seems unable to think straight after witnessing her friend's confession and wouldn't easily swayed by this....

"Hmn....." - Kathie

At first, she felt a bit angry but she then calm down later on and began to rub her face against my chest which I was surprised at how easily I tamed her. I thought I might had to do some bribing like gifting her stuff and so on but I didn't actually expect this at all.

In the end, I manage to soothe her down long enough to let me have a talk with Trish.

"Trish..... I....." - Zekie

To be honest, I still couldn't believe that a beautiful girl(not mentally ill like Kathie) had like me at all and maybe she's just in a heat of things after what happened last night so I thought she was currently not right in the head and waited for her to calm down.

After knowing that I wasn't popular with women after what had happened with Rose, I was already satisfied by Kathie saying she likes me was already enough for me. Trish on the other hand is different from Kathie and Ceci.

Kathie is just mentally ill and only likes me because she's dependant on someone. Her lack of a father figure is what made her like me and wants to be with me that I wanted to help her out of it and I'm even accepting of her breaking up with me once she manages to get her head around. I only want to make her happy and don't want to hurt her even if it means hurting myself for falling for someone.

Ceci on the other hand is different case from Kathie as she is afraid to hurt someone. She has an ability to read minds and unable to control it and knowing it could hurt someone, she doesn't want to get close to people. I got close to her because of the money her father would pay me but also I want to help her. It isn't a sense of goodwill but also my own self to help others in need. I am no saint as I've done worse things in life as a child.

Yet, Trish is just a normal and totally sane girl who just feels a bit annoyed at my idiocy and tend to cause trouble for her. I act a bit dumb and sometimes be way too friendly which might had annoyed her. I don't even know what's she's thinking as she would act like a normal co-worker at first, then be teasing to borderline mocking me at the next and I don't even know why she tends to annoying me.

At first, I thought some misunderstanding between us had created a relationship that might had bloomed on her but it kinda sounds a bit stupid if you ask me.

Sure I did helped her in the past and we kinda had some sort of weird relationship thats more of just an aquaintance but less than friends. Trish is someone whose life is a bit high standard for someone who sometimes lived off eating bread to save money.

So, it is impossible for a girl such as her to fall in love with me.

But...

'I Love you.' - Trish

But she said that, even right in front of Kathie, her own best friend. I need to hit myself to even forgot what she said since I might be a bit dense but not dense enough to really miss a girl's signal.

"Neil. You might be an idiot but I won't deny that your a really great guy. For the first time I met you and knowing you for a bit, I-i.... Ugh... I just hate to deny that I develop feelings for you." - Trish