Prologue

One week.

It was just a normal and ordinary day where I either work around the house doing the chores, play games all day or basically sleep, with the occasional novel reading from time to time.

I wasn't recluse to stay away from the outside and socialize but the fact that I rarely go out and hang out with friends and other aquiantances during this long break, does give out that I am a NEET and rarely socialize.

Yet, it wasn't because I hated to socialize but the fact that the lack of people I socialize in had kinda played a part for my growth as a reclused introvert.

Yet, one day. Rose had invited me in to hang out with her and bringing my Girlfriend with me to spend a week in a resort with my old classmates in highschool was something I didn't expect to happen.

"I told them that I've meet you and they wanted to see how you look. They also felt a bit apologetic about what happened so we all cashed in just so we can reunite the whole batch again. Plus, I hear that some girls are kinda interested in meeting you with your new look Neil." - Rose

"Well, I don't mind since you guys did pay up for this." - Zekie

I also wanted to spend more time with Kathie as we are now a proper couple rather than the old contract of being in a mutual agreement as I decided to ask her out.

"And so, we are going out." - Trish

I didn't expect that something like this would happen on this trip. Having Kathie not being my side not only saddens me but I not only deal with this misunderstanding between me and Trish as being a couple wasn't enough.....

"Hello there.... 'Fruit Ninja'." -???

A mysterious woman suddenly appeared to which knows my past secret identity.

"Zekie.... Did you just cheat on me....?" - Kathie

It also doesn't help that Kathie had arrive at a worst possible situation I could have never imagined as my brain doesn't process this much information in just a stressful week...

Is this what people who usually socialize happened?

Well, this events wouldn't happened if not for the fact that we have a holiday for a week.

"So, Did you finished today's work?" - Dan

"Yeah well...." - Zekie

I just laughed it off because I didn't finish it due to Kathie's incessant text that kept bothering me over every time. It also happens that when I was almost done with my work that it times to her texting me that I had to go outside to talk with her.

"Kath-" - Zekie

[.... Hmn....????? Aren't you forgetting something.... 'Darling?'] - Kathie

"....Ah. My bad. Honey?" - Zekie

[hmph. Good.] - Kathie

I quickly change the naming once she got annoyed by it as I sweated and started to tell her that she shouldn't bother me during classes.

[But I'm bored and you won't...] - Kathie

Just as she was about to continue her words, someone was patting my back as I shook myself from the sudden touch as I turned to one of my teachers in my class. He was my PE class teacher as he usually motivates his students to work hard and he especially shows a bit favoritism to me who usually works hard in his class.

"Hey there Mr. Rodriguez. It seem that you are chatting with someone. Sorry to bother-" - PE Teacher

[...do me harder daddy! Like one of your *Beep* *Beep*!] - Kathie

"........" - PE Teacher

".....S-sir....let me explain...." - Zekie

Cold sweat poured unto my face as I feel devastated at what I have just done. I unexpectedly just turned on loudspeaker by accident after turning towards my teacher as he heard everything clearly.

While fortunately was that it was only me and him who were outside the class and usually the rooms are closed shut that rarely people can hear outside the place, especially the place were are is close to the construction of a new building. So, only the two of us could hear the conversation between me and Kathie.

I was so embarrassed that I just smiled at him while trying to explain the situation as he just patted my shoulder with a refreshing smile.

"What an energetic guy you are Mr. Rodriguez. So, you do have more energy than what I thought you have. Hahaha." - PE Teacher

'.... J-just kill me....' - Zekie

I wanted to cry tears of blood from the shame I'm feeling right now but we are not in a comic but in real life so I can only just hold it in and just laugh dryly as I slowly gone back to my class and told Kathie that well talk later.

"....and so, that will be all for this class and I'll meet you guys two week later. Dismissed." - Teacher

After that situation happened as Dan asked me what took me so long but I just silently smiled while thinking of playing with him this week.

"Ah, sorry man. Me and Babe are gonna go to someplace else so I won't be here for the week. We kinda plan this you know." - Dan

"I see Dan.... Thats fine. I'll be doing stuff around the house anyways as well and might head out to restock our fridge." - Zekie

If it weren't for Dan not having plans, I wouldn't have agreed to Rose proposal to held a party for the whole week. I wouldn't have dragged Trish at the last second, I wouldn't have meet this mysterious girl and....

" Don't worry Darling. I won't kill you...." - Kathie

And I wouldn't be trying to escape being killed by Kathie. Why did this happened to me?