Day 4

"Thats her right?" - Zekie

"Well, she's the only girl who fit the description though..." - Dan

Both of us were currently in class as our teacher was talking about the details pertaining the programming techniques we could use even if we aren't doing any software codings and whatnot. The lesson here wasn't bad but our main priority was currently looking towards one of the girls who seems to be crouching at the side of the class.

Her looks aren't that bad but wearing such baggy clothing while having a thick glasses as her hair was kind of a mess that she doesn't do proper care on her body at all. However, she's quite a looker if you can get pass all her ugly appearance yet both of us ignore that as we prioritize our objective for our work-related purposes.

Dan decided to let me handle all the talking mainly because he isn't the type of person to socialize with others as I could only sigh at how difficult this task was for us.

Mr. Sereno explained that the girl in question wasn't quite a social type and is always wary of people that her parents was worried if she was doing school well at all. She did prove that her grades isn't poor and was actually smarter than both me and Dan while she's also quite a techie gal when it comes to computers and stuff.

However, her social aspects aren't something to talk about that it was mainly us for it to solve as Dan patted me for good luck, letting me handle how to socialize with her.

Fortunately, me and the girl have the same subjects taken and some of those are even on the same class which gives me more opportunity to socialize with her.

"Hey, can you help me out on this one?" - Zekie

Seeing that it might take a long while for her to talk to us, I decided to be agressive at my approach by asking help for a coding I have problems with.

She seem to be quite nervous when I asked her out but seeing as she look through the code I was working on, she started to solve the programming issues I have while I began to look at the codes again to my surprise.

"I thought the error issues I have mainly come from line 12 and 14 but it turns out that Line 6 has the bracket I left at the begining which kinda messes up the code." - Zekie

"If you don't fix it here and there, the program wouldn't work and you'll be stuck on a loop without even knowing where the problem lies..." - Girl

I snuck in close and began to converse with her as she was too shy to even talk to me, much less converse when I approach her closer with less distance as I back off until I could get close to her without being too close of her comfort zone.

As time passes on with our conversation, she began to warm up to me as I slowly break down her comfort zone while letting her know how to have fun with others while helping her up socializing with girls well.

Even though I made less friends with girls(mainly Kathie's persuation of separating me from them), I still have some contact with a few girls which help out the girl being close with women her age. It might have been a big leap for her but I always let her be socializing while not being too out of her comfort zone  when she socialize with people.

Not only that, she also helps me out with studies and even converse with her on some of my hobbies which I didn't expect we have a lot in common, even with some novels I rarely talk with Kathie.

"Zekie, I'm not the one to say this but.... Aren't you a bit close to the girl?" - Dan

"Hmn? What do you mean?" - Zekie

It was currently lunchtime and Dan invited me out on a meal to a fastfood place as we began to discuss about the lessons that would be tackling on our exams.