Special Day 2

(Jude's POV)

Transfering to a new school, I always feel tense. Being in a new place that I might not belong here.

On the first day of class, it ended normally and made some friends to which I thought I could have a normal life after transfering to school.

"You think your safe after ruining my clothes?" - Senior 1

"Heh, you should be glad that we only charge you money instead of beating you up. I hear that your a transfer student so you should hold a bit more money than us." - Senior 2

After a week had passed since entering school, I was in trouble with the seniors as I accidentally ran into him and he got splashed dirty water on his school uniform. I thought I was in trouble since I was never a fighter but I was kinda lucky that they only charge me money since I'm afraid of getting beaten up.

However, I turned pale at the offer as it was blatantly extortion for how much they were going to charge at me.

"I-i can't pay that...." - Jude

"Hah? You think you can negotiate with me? Tch. We better just beat this kid up and...." - Senior 1

As he continued his words, his friend was launched aback by colliding on a fist as the senior holding me stopped and turned behind him.

"Yo bro. Whose beating who?" -???

"Tch. Out of all the bad luck I have right now..." - Senior

The senior clicked his tongue in displeasure as he knew that he caught himself in a troublesome situation as he let go of me and turned to face off against the newcomer.

"Hey brat. I have good relationship with your bro and...." - Senior

"Bruh? You think being friends with my brother would get you out of this situation? We literally tried to stab each other the other day. You better get some new excuses for that big bro." - Junior

As he said that, he began to crack his fingers as he prepares himself for a fight as the Senior knew that this would get troublesome.

"Tch. Okay, you win kid. This is a school and not a boxing arena. As a Senior, it better to relent in this situation. I don't want to fight the 'Weird Pig' in this school." - Senior

"Oink, Oink Yes. Just Oinking leave bro." - Junior

After shooing off his Senior, he turns to me while smiling.

"You must be the transfer student from the other section. Hi, name's Niel Ezekiel D. Rodriguez but people call me Zekie. Your Jude right?" - Zekie

He raises his hand which was sweating a lot as he saw this and begins to wipe it off before raising it towards me again.

"H-hi...." - Jude

I was slightly taken aback at how friendly this guy was as I took his hand and he pulled me up. While Zekie was a bit disgusting looking(he's fat and how a bit dirty looking he looked), but overall, he seems nice and pretty easy guy to get along with.

It seems that they were wary of him but he kinda shrugs it off and began talking to me while also giving me space to not make our conversation awkward.

The more I talk to him, the more I know that this guy isn't all too bad. While he kinda gets annoying when he tends to show up but he always give people space that he doesn't get too annoying. He also helps out when I get in a bind and after spending in this school for a month, I know why the students here are too wary of him and his class.

Their class are known to be troublesome students who causes trouble around the school. Causing fights, skipping out cleaning and even visiting the office that the student there had practically memorize the principal's full name already from how frequent they visited there.