Special Day 1

"H-hello! I-i'm Neil Ezekiel D. Rodriguez! N-nice to meet ya-ah!" - Zekie

".... Oh.... Hello." - Trish

Today was the first time I'm going to meet with the newcomer who was planning on working here as I didn't expect to meet such a guy.

At first, I thought this Neil guy was just a flirty guy based on his appearance alone and I already hated him at first. Unexpectedly, the moment he spoke. He was so broken that I thought he might pass out from nervousness instead. He had bitten his tongue from just the nervousness he had. I wonder if he's fine.

I was a bit worried about him to which a hand reach out and slapped his back.

"Oh my. Neil my boy, you shouldn't be that nervous. We are all family here." - ???

"Boss.... I...." - Zekie

The one who spoke was a person who we worked for, a bit muscular yet having such frilly clothes for women, my cousin Roberto or nicknamed Kristy. He was smiling at Neil who was too nervous to work since he said that it was his first time working.

"I'm quite happy to be able to take your first. It is quite exciting." - Kristy

"I-its really that much having you taking my first, boss." - Zekie

"Hohoho.... I'm quite honored to have your first then." - Kristy

"Can you stop being disgusting when talking like that?" - Trish

Seriously, what's up with my cousin. And also, what's this guy's problem to not clear up any misunderstandings my cousin is talking through him? Is he an idiot or something?

"Cheh. Your no fun Trish. Oh well, I have to go and head to tend my customers then. Bye-Bye~" - Kristy

"Goodbye Boss!" - Zekie

"See ya..." - Trish

As Kristy disappeared from us to tend the store, Zekie stopped and stared at me, wanting to say something but decided to hold it in and just turn back to the front. I just ignored him and pulled out my phone and started texting Kathie to which I can't get through her at all.

'I know that she's my bestie but couldn't she open up to me?'

Me and Kathie had been friends since Highschool and we even went for the same college because she seem to be absent-minded about things. At first, I was only friends with out of being in a collaboration together but I feel like I can't stand not having her being open out it to me. Seriously, we been friends for that long but at least convey your feelings to me Kathie.

"........." - Zekie

"........ What do you want?!" - Trish

Not only that, it pisses me off now that I have to deal with a guy of all things to which this guy is even weirder than all that I met. Most guys would start flirting with me after meeting me but this guy is just basically staring at me without saying anything. I know that I'm pretty and all...

"Um... I just wanna say... I hope we get along as co-workers." - Zekie

"..... Okay." - Trish

It seems that while he isn't technically a bad guy, he tends to act weird. Its like he is always on nervousness whenever he talks to me or something.

"S-say, aren't you quite too freaked out or something? Why don't you calm down a little?" - Trish

"S-sorry..." - Zekie

Well, it is a good thing that he isn't the annoying type. Most guys who tend to hang out around me are quite persistent to date me or something. Mostly they even bothered Kathie for that which is kinda pissing me off.