Day 4

"GG EZ Scrubs. That match was too simple. That dude just feed us the game."

"Haha. One of our teammate was noob but we easily carried that game. How about another match?"

"Can't. GF called me midgame and says that she wants me to come to her place. Sorry dude."

"Thats fine. Buy me a burger next time. Alright?"

"Yeah."

I was currently managing the store on a Sunday as usual but i felt like more relaxed than usual due to the events that had occured 3 days ago.

Got abuducted by a girl who professed her feelings to me and we ended up dating from then on as I couldn't believe myself.

While i do look a bit handsome, i can't see any charm in myself due to my experience with girls who had abused me in Highschool. I don't even know any charming points in me other than helping her out in her life and I can't even see myself dating someone.

Plus, my financial situation isn't helping me either that i can't spend much money on dating a girl much less getting a better phone.

I still used the phone my brother had for long and its actually not bad to say the least. I can connect through the internet and play games with it but while i can't play any better games, i'm still fine with it as long as i can watch videos and read novels.

'By the way, I haven't been at the forums lately. Well, it wouldn' t matter there anyway since i'm usually transparent there.'

I head to the forums where i usually lurked and saw that a few people i'm familiar with are still there but there are newbies visiting the forum.

They were discussing about some VTubers and some of them were talking about the novel I was reading currently so while i was slightly interested in that VTuber topic(mainly due to Kathie being a streamer and all. Maybe even having a competition with those Virtual Girls) I was more interested in the latter due to how it was mostly an arguement with the characters.

[GhostSense: Roselle best girl period. That B*tch literally trying her best to try and piss me off.]

[HonorBound: Wow, Roselle? Such a nice statement considering how she did the MC dirt. Look harder man, she was basically a C*unt through and through. Lishta isn't perfect but you don't have that girl be compared to that Sl*t.]

[CryonTest: *Pic of a judge with a wooden hammer* Order at the Court. Let settle this down Ladies. We ain't Savage beast. Clearly Ms. Hellena is best girl in the story.]

[GhostSense: Bruh, you only like Hellena because of her illustration. You bias on her chest.]

[HonorBound: I'm pretty sure that you only like her because of the Voice Actress that play her as. You probably listen to her voiceclip of her repeating 'Ara Ara' for 10 hours like an addict.]

There were an arguement happening on the thread as i kept scrolling through each post as i can't help but laugh at some of them but these two guys who were fighting earlier had been going at it for sometime now.

I've been reading the novel and the MC is more of a jerk due to having to make this girl fight for his attention that he was clearly at fault here.

Roselle is only hated due to her actions with the MC but it is clearly justified due to how her family had been slaughtered by him and even though she was saved, some of those family were innocent and even some had care for her. So clearly, some of the sh*t he recieve from her was just venting it out.

Lishta, the main heroine is also due to the author's bad writing as she wasn't clearly been written well due to how she acts with the MC and even having her interactions with the knight captain could be seen as cheating.