Day 2

Today was a bit of a stretch but I manage to get a free schedule for myself and manage to ask Kathie out on a date with her to a movie.

I decided to pick a romance movie that was airing out this month and I was now waiting for her by the entrance of the mall to meet with her at an earlier time than our usual meeting.

Considering the last time, I can't be rude and have to let her wait for me such that I decided to be much more earlier than schedule. Plus, it was awkward for me to stay after my sis dress me up fashionably like her dress-doll for a long time.

I comb a bit of my hair a bit while looking at the window to see if my looks were a bit ugly to look at as I'm not really the type to dress up this good. Yet since my sibling decide I was actually fine that I sigh in relief in the clothings were okay in my date with Kathie.

Kathie had just arrived a bit later but much more earlier than the meeting as she spotted me and suddenly blush while looking at me.

"Haha. I do look a bit weird looking like this right?" - Zekie

The choice of clothing was a bit of a odd one as I usually wore oversize T-shirt with pants but now I look more thin with the normal T-shirt which was a bit tighter around my body and shows my body figure a bit more and the jeans also emphasize the thin and muscular figure of my body frame to which a few women took some glances at me which is a bit awkward to feel.

My hair isn't the usual messy type as it was neatly combed sideways and even shows a bit of my forehead that I tend to cover it up. I do look a bit odd looking at this but considering that Kathie looks dazed and held out my chest in a longing gaze, it means that I look good though.

"N-no. You look fine enough. I think it suits you Darling." - Kathie

"O-oh... Thanks...." - Zekie

I feel a bit awkward knowing this as my face turn red but since we are already at the mall, we decide to head inside to look around and wait till the movie starts.

I held Kathie's hand while we sightsee the mall as Kathie often drags me into department stores and even some accessories stores to which I finally knew why some boyfriends end up suffering whenever their girlfriend drags them into places they don't want.

Picking clothes after clothes, Kathie looks different each time she changes as I never really knew much from her apart from being a clingy type and often spouted sexualize words.

"Does it suit me?" - Kathie

Each time she change her clothings, my heart became warm as I never really took her often out and tend to be neglective of her, even though I am her boyfriend afterall. I always feel kinda bad that I was just that of a bad boyfriend of her that I missed out on what makes Kathie, being Kathie.

Her clingy yet lovable self, her free spirited yet possessive attitude and especially....

"....... *Heart Beat* Huh?" - Zekie

Wait, why did my heart start racing?

Wait, since when did I just realize this now?

The more I look into Kathie, the more I realise how beautiful she was that I completely forgot that she was also as beautiful as Trish and the other girls I met as my heart began to race as the more I look into Kathie.

Since when did I realize this.... No

Since when did I never realize this at all?

"Z-zekie?" - Kathie

"A-ah! I'm just fine Kathie...." - Zekie

As a guy who often kept my heart in place, I can't seem to look Kathie in a proper way as my heart won't stop racing whenever I'm around her. No, I don't know what I'm feeling right now as my head is slowly losing itself from the intense heart pumping in my body that I just never realise this now.