First day

Previously:
"Last but certainly not least Hope Mikaelson"

"Hm difficult your cunning, ambitious, and want to prove yourself like a Slytherin. Your brave, caring, protective, a leader like a Gryfindoor. Loyal like a Hufflepuff but you lack patience. You are very smart like a Ravenclaw but lack some sort of creativity."

"Very difficult you are all four of the houses it's very hard to chose from hm better be.........."

Now:

"Slytherin"

The Slytherin table cheered once again for there new member. I got up off the chair and sat next to Lizzie who was sitting next to this girl and two other boys.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson" the girl said "and this is Blaise Zambini and Draco Malfoy"

"I'm Hope Mikaelson" she nods and we eat but I feel a set of eyes on me but let it go thinking it was probably some of the students staring at a Mikaelson.

꧁꧂

Draco's Pov

"Slytherin"

"Dude the Hope Mikaelson got sorted into Slytherin" Blaise says before the girl decided to sit next to her friend.

Blaise keeps on talking in hush whispers hoping not to be caught by the auburn beauty, I've never took a liking into red heads or relatively red because that reminds me of Gryfindoors or Weasleys but she doesn't.

Her eyes are a beautiful ocean blue color that I could get lost in without even realizing, the way she talks with such importance makes her ten times hotter. They way she brushes her hair behind her ear when it gets in the way.

Her presence is like a goddess, scratch that she is a goddess, her body is immaculate she has just the right curves every where. She is ten times prettier than any of the girls here and I mean it.

"Wait what am I thinking, I don't like her"'that's not what it seems like' "oh shut up you"'nah mate you like her' "Ugh I can't believe I'm having a conversation with the voice in my head" 'don't think of me that way think of me as your wingman' "I don't need a wing man, I don't like her" 'oh yeah because her perfect curves and how she's ten times hotter really said "no" huh' I rolled my eyes and tuned him out and began eating again.

꧁꧂

Hope's Pov

It's the next morning and I'm getting ready with Lizzie for our first day, last night at dinner Pansy and Lizzie told me everything about this school and gave us two a tour of the castle.

We had also gotten our timetables that evening and noticed I had some classes with Josie, some with Landon, and a lot with Rafael, Kaleb, and MG.

"Hope hurry up we're gonna be late on the first day and I cannot have that, you always have to make a good first impression" she sounds exactly like Caroline

"Yeah I'm almost ready wait for me in the common room" I continue to do my hair and here a mumbled "fine". I put on some light makeup just some mascara, lip gloss, blush, and I brushed my eyebrows then I was heading out.

I walked down to see Lizzie with Pansy, Draco, Blaise and two other boys I didn't know.

"Ah finally she's here" says the blonde male

"Oh shush, let's go" I say and I link arms with Lizzie and follow the group because we have no clue where to go, I am definitely going to do a spell making sure I'm not lost tomorrow.

꧁꧂

We ate breakfast, I had eggs and bacon while Lizzie had a cream bagel with some of my bacon. We all finished and headed to class which was Potions.

(I realized that I haven't said which year their in so their in their 7th year that's why they were sent there to help Hogwarts with the war)

Me and Lizzie walked together after everyone left and we just followed Pansy and her group of friends. We were heading towards the dungeons and came across a door that held tons of potion bottles and cauldrons.

Me and Lizzie took our seat next to Pansy while the boys sat next to this boy named Theodore Nott. We saw the some of our friends come in because they were in Gryfindoor and this class was merged.

Josie, MG, and Rafael sat next to each and Kaleb even though he was in our house he still sat close to MG because that's his "homie" Kaleb likes to call him.

Class starts and we need to make Vertiaserum which is basically a truth spell, and I am not fond of making this because then we'll have to use it on eachother.

I make mine and it's actually the first one done by a long shot.

"Miss Mikaelson are you finished?" Asked Snape

"Yes Professor" I said

"Good you may pack your things and leave or you can stay" I nod and chose to stay

"Hope how the hell did you do that so fast" Lizzie and pansy asked in unison. I shrugged and helped them out before the bell rang for charms.

I am the only one from the Salvatore School that's taking all Newt classes. I was only taking Newts because Dumbledore saw that I had all A's ever since I started school and he was impressed.

꧁꧂

Draco's Pov

After Potions I was on my way to charms because father thought it be an amazing idea to put me in Newts it's not like I'm already under a lot of stress trying to find a way to kill Dumbledore.

But on the way I see a certain Auburn haired girl walking the same way 'is she taking newts as well' huh I don't think this class won't as bad.

I enter charms and low and behold I see Hope and she's sitting alone, I start to walk towards her but before I could sit down a lousy Gryfindoor takes my place and smirks at me as he makes small talk with her.

'Why are you mad Draco' "shut up will you I'm not mad" 'really than you won't be mad after he just mad her laugh will you'. I turn my head to my right and I see her laughing and clutching his arm for support for not falling.

'I'm going to Avada Kedarva him right here right now' "oh but I though you didn't like her" 'I don't' "yeah than why are you jelly" 'I'm not jealous' "ok sure you aren't, look I'm just trying to help you get the girl" 'look you of all people would know I don't need anyone's help'

I speed through charms in a flash and manage to get the charm on the first time every time, after the bell rang I stormed out of class and into the Common Room where I know my friends would be.