Plans

Hope's Pov

Dear, Mikaelsons

Dumbledore had told me about a secret club called "the order", it's basically a group of people who retaliate against the dark lord.

He had asked me if preferably Aunt Freya and Aunt Davina attend but knowing Kol's childish ways he'll want to come as well. Kol, Aunt Bex and Marcel may come.

I know I haven't wrote a letter in so long it's been really hectic around here and we're all preparing for the war, and teaching the children wandless magic.

The reason why the order was brought up because I've token a risk of life and death and it turns out to be a win for the good guys so far. Please don't worry about me I'll be fine like always but please come as soon as possible and bring Grimores.

The address is 12 Grimuald Place
Lots of love

Your Littlest Wolf

I crumbled up the paper and put it in my hands and said some words and the paper vanished and made it way to the compound.

꧁꧂

Freya's Pov

We haven't gotten a letter from Hope in months and it's starting to worry all of us, we don't know if she's safe or not.

I was looking in some Grimores when a piece of paper appeared out of thin air. I grabbed it and unscrambled the crumbled paper and read the letter sent by Hope.

Dear, Mikaelsons

Dumbledore had told me about a secret club called "the order", it's basically a group of people who retaliate against the dark lord.

He had asked me if preferably Aunt Freya and Aunt Davina attend but knowing Kol's childish ways he'll want to come as well. Kol, Aunt Bex and Marcel may come.

I know I haven't wrote a letter in so long it's been really hectic around here and we're all preparing for the war, and teaching the children wandless magic.

The reason why the order was brought up because I've token a risk of life and death and it turns out to be a win for the good guys so far. Please don't worry about me I'll be fine like always but please come as soon as possible and bring Grimores.

The address is 12 Grimuald Place
Lots of love

Your Littlest Wolf

I walk downstairs to the courtyard.

"Guys come down here" I shout

"Geez sister no need to yell we can hear perfectly fine" Kol grumbled

"Cut it out Kol" Davina elbows his ribs

"It's hope" everyone eyes perk up "she needs out help"

"With what? What happened to my wonderful niece?" Rebekah questioned

"Yeah she's fine but me and Davina need to do our magic to help" I answer back

"So why are we here" Kol said pointing to himself, Rebekah and Marcel

"You are the muscle obviously" Davina states

"Lovely" Rebekah says "looks like we're going to London" everyone nods "and I have nothing to wear" we all roll our eyes and pack before teleporting to the address.

꧁꧂

Josie's Pov

Last night Hope told me and the others about the order and how we now become apart of the resilience. This seems so surreal, like a fairytale but with no happy ending because we don't live in those.