The Dream

Hope's Pov

After classes were done I met up with Lizzie and Josie and we practiced magic some with our wands and some without.

"So Jo has anyone caught your eye yet" asked Lizzie. Over time Lizzie has let the reins go on Josie and let her be her own person.

"Nope definitely" said the brunette twin unconvincingly

"Omg spill" I said I wasn't really much into girl talk but I grew out of it

"Ok fine there's this boy and his name is Harry Potter, he's kinda like you Hope he protects his friends and cares about everyone, but there's something different."

"Ew no you are not only dating him because he acts like Hope" Lizzie said

Josie had a little crush on me when we were 14 same goes with me but we evolved into different people and our crushes differed. Besides there's way hotter boys and girls here.

"Omg Lizzie let the girl breathe I thought last year was the year you were over that" I said

"I know but I am not letting my sister date you I though we already discussed this when all three of us shared our feelings." I rolled my eyes and kept practicing while the twins made talk. After we headed to the Great Hall for lunch than class.

꧁꧂

I had just exited my last class of the day and decided to go wolf out, I brought my usual duffel bag with extra clothes and every necessity. I walked out to the Forbidden Forest and changed behind a tree.

I haven't wolfed out in a while so this felt really good, not breaking all of your bones part but the being free part of it all.

I ran for what felt like years but was only a couple hours. I jumped over branches, rolled in the grass, chased butterfly's, etc. but what I'd didn't notice was people watching me.

꧁꧂

Harry's Pov

Me, Ron and Hermonie were going to the shrieking shack because Sirius and Remus were there they come every once in a while to visit me and today happened to be the day.

We were walking our usual path when we heard someone or something around us.

"Uh what was that" Ron said

"I don't know, could it be the centaurs" hermonie said

"No they would've announced that they were here and not be running around" I said

We walked silently to the shack and we were almost there when we saw a wolf, but not like on we ever seen. It was covered in fur and was not like Remus, it was mesmerizing.

The wolfs fur was all white with a little bit of grey but it was hardly noticeable, the sun was setting and it wasn't a full moon.

We quickly watched in silence just admiring it beauty before going to the shack where we had met our people.

"Hey Harry what took you so long" asked Sirius

Me and the trio look at eachother than looking at the confused adults saying "We need to talk"

꧁꧂

After telling them what we had seen they to were just as confused.

"Are you sure it was a wolf" asked my godfather

"We are certain" says hermonie "it was so beautiful it was all white and looked very different from you" pointing to Remus