Amortentia

Hope's Pov

I woke up earlier than usually, I tried to go back to sleep but that didn't happen so I showered got dressed and headed down to the Common Room.

I sat upon one of the leather couches with my sketch book and pencil and decided to draw my wolf form. I just manage to do a rough sketch with a little bit a detail before people came down from the dormitories.

"Hey Hope wha-cha doin" Pansy asks

"Oh I'm just drawing" I responded

"Ok cool, can I see" I nod and hand her my work

"It's not completed I just started but there's more" she flips the pages and stops on one

"Who are these people" she shows me a picture of my family

"Oh um that's my family, the two women in the left that's Freya and Keelin my aunts, then me sitting on the couch nexts to my mom. The people behind me is my dad and next to him is Uncle Elijah his brother.

The women in the chair is my other aunt her name is Rebekah, the man in the all black suit is Marcel he's my half brother/uncle, and lastly the couple on the far right is my uncle Kol and aunt davina."

"Wow your family's hot" she says gawking over Kol

I laugh and lean in towards her "he's married"

"Damn that girl, she's lucky" I laugh

"Ha not really he's just a big baby that acts like a child all the time"

The rest of the group comes down and we head to the Great Hall for breakfast then heading to classes.

꧁꧂

I walked in DADA and it was interesting it was fun we got to duel and prepared for the war. I hardly got to see Draco anymore in classes, he's skipped a lot of them but he made it today.

Now was potions, I walked in and sat next to Draco because I could not deal with Callum crap before I blow his head off with the wave of my hand.

"Today we will be making the Amortentia, you and your desk partner will be working together on this assignment, you may begin."

I get up and grab the ingredients while Draco sets up the cauldron. We didn't talk about who's gets what we just did it silently like we read each others minds. 'Crazy'

After we finished with the potion we swapped them with each other and smelt it.

"So Mikaelson what do you smell"

I sniffed it once more "um I smell green apples, cologne, and mint toothpaste" I look up at him "ok your turn"

"I smell vanilla, the woods, books, and paint" I nod and we tell Snape who excuses us, we both pack up and leave without saying another word.

꧁꧂

Harry's Pov

"Guys did you hear that" I whispered to Ron and hermonie

"What" they both said confused

"Draco and Hope smelt eachother and Draco said he smelt paint, woods, vanilla everything Sirius smelt" I explained

"So that means Hopes the werewolf" hermonie said

"But who can she-" hermonie got cut off by Snape

"No talking during this assignment next time it's detention."

꧁꧂

After class we headed to the library and talked about Hope being a werewolf.

"Ok but that's impossible Hope cannot be a werewolf and a witch at the same time" hermonie stated

"I don't know either hermonie but Sirius smelt what Hope smells like" I said

"I'm sorry are we gonna state the fact that Draco and Hope are soulmates" Ron interrupted

"Ron not know" me and hermonie say together

It did kinda hurt because I had a little crush on Hope, she was so pretty and different from all the other girls. She looks after her friends, but she's Draco's soulmate so I'm gonna have to move on.

"I feel there is a need for us to study on who Hope Mikaelson is?" Hermonie said

Me and Ron both groaned not wanting to read piles of books all day but know hermonie she'll make us.

We each grabbed about 3-4 books about the Mikaelsons.

꧁꧂

After about 2 hours later we've read around 8 books. Hermonie read 4 and me and Ron read two, and let me tell you they have some history.

It took some time to find information about Hope it's like she disappeared in all the books, but we found some information on the last pages about Hope and everything she's been through.

"Oh my Merlin" Ron stated

"But she seems so happy" hermonie

"Wait I still don't get what she is" I said

"She's a Tribrid the only one of her kind" hermonie said "her father was the Original Hybrid he too was the only on of his kind once. Her mother was a werewolf Alpha later turned into a hybrid after giving birth to Hope"

"Woah" me and Ron said in unison

"It says here that she is the greatest witch in this century, being a first born Mikaelson witch comes with a lot of power passed down to her."

"I think we should keep this between us" I say

They nod in agreement and we put the books back and head to the Common Room in silence.

꧁꧂

Astoria's Pov (bet ya didn't think that huh)

I just heard everything the trio had said about saint Mikaelson pathetic, no wonder she has no friends.

I walk out of my hiding spot and grab the books the trio was reading and checked them out and headed to my dorm to do some research of my own.

I read about 2 books and I can utterly destroy her tomorrow, first I'll start with her being an abomination, then talk about her dead parents, and on top of that talk about all the people she killed. 'What a monster'

Then I'll tell her, her parents never loved her and that she killed them. I will make her life here a living hell, no one gets Draco but me he's mine and she'll have to learn the hard way.

꧁꧂

The next morning I woke up and got dressed today is the day I rain hell fire on Mikaelson and make her wish she was never born. I walk to the library and check in the books than go to breakfast.

I'm going to do it at dinner so she can revel in it. I carry on with my classes with a playful smirk never leaving my mouth. First period than third then lunch than fourth and now it's showtime baby.