The Choice We Make

Hope's Pov

I have took notice of Draco's situation, he's looks dead through those eyes. His eyes have bags, he's more skinner and pale. He's stressed more and gets agitated a lot.

I was sketching my mother, it's not like a memory of her it's just me free handing it but making it around her.

"Oh hey hope" she said

"Hello Pansy, how was Astronomey" I asked
She sighs "I hate that class" I chuckle

"It can't be that bad" I say

"Oh says little miss perfect I failed that class last year and have to redo it, your smart so you would know it" I roll my eyes and continue drawing.

I finished the sketch and started to paint it and it actually turning out pretty good, I'm obviously not done yet but I'm close to finished.

꧁꧂

Draco's Pov

It's been one week since Voldemort gave me the task to get Hope on my good side and she is. But it's not for his demands, I want her to be safe and away from this mess but it's kinda hard when that's the soul reason why she's here.

I am going to the common room from having a talk with Snape. I just need rest and sleep I am so tired of these stupid tasks, and life all together.

I walk in to see her drawing someone I don't know who but the person is really pretty. It a lady holding a torch and has a haku lei.

(For those who don't know what a "haku lei" is it's Hawaiian, I'm Hawaiian and that's what we call it but it's also referred to as a flower crown)

-haku (ha-like hallelujah) ku- (like cool but just the first syllable) lei- (like lays chips)

It looks like she has dark brown hair with brown eyes, she's really pretty. "You said that already" 'and I mean it every time.'

"Hey hope" she jumped a little "s-sorry didn't mean to scare you" I stutter, she gives me a warm smile

"Your fine I just wasn't expecting someone" I nod

"So who's that" I point to the drawing

Her face saddens I can tell she tries to hide it but fails. I think who it could be "how about her mom idiot". My face gaps in realization.

"Oh i-im so sorry you don't have to answer that, I'm such an idiot" I stammered

"no no your fine, and this is my mom" she's says somberly

"She's used to be a werewolf alpha for the Crescent Clan, which is a pack of one of the seven original werewolf packs." She says

"So what does that mean" I asked, she smiles

"That means that me and my mom were practically werewolf royalty, along with my dad even though he didn't come from the same pack he did come from one of the original packs." I nod still kinda not getting it

"You don't get it do you?" She questioned with a smirk, I laugh and shake my head

"It's fine I don't expect you to get it"

Hope's Pov

We just talked about the supernatural world and how it works and some of the muggle devices like a phone or a car things like that. And as we were talking I felt like something was wrong.

Heck I know that he's one of those deatheaters that work for Voldemort, I can feel the Black Magic pulsing through his left forearm. Out of the blue he asks me if I trust him.

I think on it and I say sure and stands up and asks for my hand and I give it to him and he gently pulls me off the couch and we apparate somewhere.

I look up at the building we have arrived to and the first thing he says is "I'm sorry" and I knew exactly why I am here and who I'm about to meet.

He grabs my arm and we walk through the front door into a dining room filled with deatheaters and the man himself Voldemort.

"Ah Draco I was beginning to doubt your loyalty but at last you brought me the tribrid." The rest of the deatheaters cheer

"Do you really think I didn't know where I was going before I came here" Draco looks at me confused

"What are you talking about child" I shiver at his voice but I try to remain calm

"I mean cmon really you want me to join your little club for points in this tacky little game, well jokes on you I knew Draco was a deatheater the moment me and him started talking to each other. My whole life I was surrounded by Black Magic you think I wouldn't recognize it a mile away" I say with confidence

He smiles "then why did you come here then, if you knew everything" he said unearthly

"Because I knew you wouldn't hurt me, the whole reason why I'm here is because you want me on your team. And I know your ways your become dominant over your followers so they stay in line, sorry not gonna work on me" he smiles

"I want you on my side because we won't lose and secondly you are more powerful then you think, the first born Mikaelson Witch I believe you still have magic coming to you from the ancestors. More magic then I will have in 100 years.

You child are the most powerful witch of all time and creature, but that school will not help you achieve even the mere half of that, but I can I can show you what your worth really is" the whole house became quiet as he spoke it's like everyone in the room feared to even make a small noise.

"How do I know you not lying" I retorted

"Because I was you once trapped in a little cage itching to find my worth and what I want to do" emphasizing to words "worth" and "I"

"I can help you achieve everything you want, I can show you what real power is"

I paused to think which I know is stupid but everyone hates me because of my father, people take pity in me because of my mother, and people are scared of me because of my grandmother.

I am Hope Mikaelson the most powerful creature in the world, I want power so people won't mess with me, I want power so I can prove to people who have tried to kill me in the past to pay.

I want to prove to other that I am worthy of being good and bad, I want to be my mother and father. I sigh and look at each and every one of their faces then his. I look him directly in the eyes staring into his soul, I noticed a flash of fear come across his mind before I was sealed shut.

"So do you have an answer" he asked not breaking eye contact

"............."