1-They know me so well

I'm Jessie (Jess) Chapman (Yes I'm Jim Chapman's younger sister). I'm 22 (well at this point of the story I was.) and I have a youtube channel called jessisprobablyjoking. I live with my two best friends of 5 1/2 years; Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (amazingphil) and this is my story (with other people's POV's along the way) (btw any points I add now thinking back on it will be in italics)

"OWCH!" I exclaimed when I walked into the glass door that led to my kitchen "Every time"

"You okay Jess?" Dan called out from the living room

"Yeah, I'm fine" I mumbled, rubbing my head.

I opened the door this time and poured the water from the kettle into my red mug. I walked into the living room where my two best friends sat.

"Hey Jess" Phil greeted me whilst editing a video.

"Hey" I said, grabbing my laptop and sitting inbetween Dan and Phil. I went straight onto Tumblr.

"Tumblr?" Dan asked, not looking up from his laptop

"Of course" I replied.

He smiled and sipped his coffee, taking a handful of maltesers from the box on the coffee table. I heard my phone go off and got it out of my jumper pocket, today was a lazy day and so I hadn't bothered getting changed. I saw that I had got a text. I opened it and it said:

Hey Jess i'm so sorry for last month, I don't know what came over me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you. Please take me back. ~R

I sighed, Richard was my boyfriend of 5 months when we went to a youtube party (which I had invited him to) and caught him kissing one of the bar girls. He didn't even know her. I told him that it was over, it wasn't the first or even second time he had done that to me. He followed me home and begged me to take him back. I of course said no and then he started saying stuff like 'She is better than you anyway' and 'I don't need you, go run back to Dan' I slammed the door in his face and I had only just gotten over it.

Dan and Phil had been great, they waited on me hand and foot and hadn't spoken a word about it since (not in my presence anyway). They let me stay in their spare room or 'nerd room' and had been so kind and understanding. I love these guys.

" What's up Jess?" Dan asked, obviously noticing my annoyed face.

"Nothing, just Richard texted me." I answered

"What?" Dan had a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Give me the phone, I'll reply for you if you want."

I gave Dan the phone and he typed a lengthy reply. Phil put a reassuring hand on my knee, which had now replaced my laptop and was being hugged to my chest. I looked at him and smiled, he brought me in for a hug and I buried my face into his chest. Then I felt the tears, I couldn't stop them this time. Usually I can stall the waterfall that comes from my eyes until I can excuse myself, but this time I just couldn't and they came flowing out without warning.

"Hey, shhhhh, it's all gonna be okay Jess." Phil comforted me, combing his hand through my long brown bed hair. I felt Dan get up and I looked up at Phil as the weight at the end of the sofa lifted. Phil shrugged his shoulders and hugged me tighter. I loved Phil's hugs, I mean I loved Dan's hugs too but Phils hugs were like the reassuring Brother or parent when you've had a fight with your boyfriend whereas Dans hugs were more like boyfriend hugs. Wait, why am I thinking about Dan like that? Maybe because you...

The thought was suddenly stopped when Dan walked in with a blanket and a tub of ice cream. I sat up and squealed with happiness when I saw this. He placed the blanket on me and handed me the tub of ice cream with a spoon. He placed my phone face down on the coffee table.

"Now movie or series marathon?" Dan asked

"Why not both? It's only 10am" I said smiling, they both know me so well.

"Okay then, DVD or series first?" Dan asked

"DVD!" I shouted, exitedly

"Okay, hmmm how about..." Dan said, looking through our DVD collection.

"Harry Potter!" Phil and I shouted.

"Which one though? Dan asked

"Why not all of them?" Phil suggested before I could open my mouth.

"Sounds good to me!" I agreed