16-What now?

A/N this chapter includes some strong language in the first quarter. Also NEARLY 300 (297 TO BE EXACT) VIEWS!! That's mental, thanks soooo much!! Ly <3 Enjoy :)

I woke up in someone elses bed. What happened last night? I thought. Then I realized that someone was breathing next to me, no I was on top of him, with no clothes on. I looked up and looked at his face. No, it can't be...

Dan

"Dan." I whispered

"Hu? Jess?" He said confused.

"Dan, what did we do?"

"Well..."

"Yeah, okay, but we arn't you know... dating."

"No shit Sherlock"

"Shut up." I laughed and hit his chest. "Wait, did we..."

"What?"

"You know, do you have any..."

"SHIT!" Dan shouted, understanding where I was coming from. He got up and chucked his boxers on. I got up and wrapped the blanket at the bottom of my bed around me.

"Dan please tell me that you have-"

"CRAP! Jess, we need to-"

"Yea." I cut him off. We got dressed and went to the nearest store and brought 3 pregnancy tests. I really hope it's negative, I am against abortions and Dan knows it. When we got back I went straight into the bathroom to do the tests

I waited for the line to show for the recommended time limit. One line on the first one. One line on the second one. Two lines on the third one. Then I looked back at the other two and saw a second faint line on both of them. "Crap." I muttered.

"Jess, you okay in there?" Dan asked me. I didn't answer. After a couple of minutes Dan opened the door and walked in "So?"

I was sat on the toilet with my head in my hands. I pointed at the sink and Dan looked. His eyes went wide. He turned to me and smiled. He hugged me tight and kissed me. I sighed

"Will you be my girlfriend again Jess?" Dan asked

I just nodded. He lifted my up bridal style and put me on the bed. He gave me my laptop and some malteasers.

"I will be right back babe." He kissed my forehead and left the room. I smiled, Dan was back.