22-Elsie Louise Howell

Jess's POV

~November~

Dan was allowed home at the end of October. The chemo was helping, but he didn't seem himself. I had uploaded the video we filmed last month and added a thing on the end with me telling them roughly what happened so mostly everyone knew. Dan made a short video for his channel explaining what happened too and explaining his cancer.

On the 5th November at 11am I woke up with pains in my stomach. I went to shake Dan but he wasn't there. I went into the kitchen and saw the boys making breakfast.

"Pancakes?" I asked

"Yeah." Dan said. He hugged me and kissed me. Then he bent down and kissed my bump. He smiled at me and just as he was about to turn back to his pile of pancakes water ran down my leg.

"Dan!" I screamed "My waters just broke and it really hurts!"

Phil phoned an ambulance and Zoe arrived around the corner (She had slept over).

"OH MY GOSH THAT BABY IS COMING!" She shouted. I sat on the floor, panting.

The ambulance came quickly and then I was rushed to hospital. We vlogged the labour and before it.

Jim and Tanya arrived a few hours after I had been taken in to the hospital along with my Mum and Dad. Sam, Nic and John were in the waiting room. I started to get contractions and everyone but Dan had to leave.

At 2:59pm on the 5th November Elsie Louise Howell was born. She was 7lb 6oz, a healthy baby girl.

A/N So this is the end of this part of the story, thank you for reading my fanfic.

I will write a sequel. Probably right after this one ends I will write an update when I post it, so look out for that. See you in the next one guys :)