19- I have something to tell you

Toady is the day. Today I tell my viewers that i'm having a baby. Today everything changes.

"Dan, we need to make this video babe." I told him when he had gotten dressed.

"Okay." Dan said.

We went into our room and set the camera and lights up. We were filming one video for my channel and Dan was going to post a link to it in his next video and on his social media so his fans could check it out.

"Hiya people!" I greeted. "I'm here today with my amazing boyfriend, Dan Howell!"

Dan appeared into frame "Hi internet."

"So we are here today to tell you guys something very important." I said, looking at Dan. "A lot of people have already guessed."

"We are pregnant!" Dan and I said together.

"I am nearly 6 1/2 months now. I have been doing weekly update videos from when we found out so I can post them everyday until I catch up if you want. Tell me in the comments." I said

"And it's a..." Dan said, opening  the envelope that the doctor had given us with the gender in. His face lit up and he looked at me. He smiled. "A-"

"You can't come in here!" Phil shouted from downstairs.

"I will do whatever I want." A man's voice said. My smile dropped. Richard was here and he was coming for me.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard him shout, still downstairs.

"Dan!" Phil shouted. Dan got up and kissed me on the forehead. He pointed at my phone and left. I shut the door and locked it. I pulled Dan's butt chair and his bedside table to the door and barricaded it. I sat against the barricade with my phone in hand. I typed 999 and pressed call when I heard footsteps.

"JESS RUN!" I heard Dan shout. I couldn't go many places, had he forgot about the bump on my front that stops me from even seeing my feet.

"Hello, 999 what is your required service?" A lady on the other side of the phone said.

" Police." I said, then I heard thumps outside Dan's room. "And an ambulance."

"What is your location?"

I told her our address and I put the phone down. I realized that my camera was still recording. I turned it off and put my face in one of Dan's pillows. I inhaled his smell and sighed. I heard Dan groaning outside the door and longed to be brave enough to open the door, but I couldn't I coudn't do it. Instead I just sat next to the door

A few minutes later I heard sirens "Guess the crime" Dan mumbled

"Ex-boyfriend came to kidnap  his ex and kill her boyfriend while they were filming a gender reveal video for youtube." I said

"Na, too far fetched." I laughed

Then I heard shouts downstairs.

"Dan." I whispered.

"Jess?" Dan said, I could hear that he was getting weaker.

"Hang on, the doctors are coming. Dan stay with me."

"I'm just so tired Jess"

"No Dan, don't go to sleep, don't. I'll come out there if-"

"No, don't come out Jess." Dan interrupted me. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't lose him. But I couldn't help him.

After a few painstaking minutes I heard people shouting "We need a doctor here!" They  said it once in the living room, once in the kitchen and once outside Dan's room.

"My girlfriend is in there, she's 6 1/2 months pregnant. Help her. Please." I heard Dan say weekly. Then people were pushing the door. I removed the table and the chair and unlocked the door. I saw a mass of green uniforms and a pool of blood outside the door and on it. I saw a trail of blood where someone had obviously moved while they were injured. All I could think of was Dan. Wait what about Phil? They said they needed doctors 3 times.

"Dan, Phil!" I called.

"It's a girl!" Dan shouted, I smiled. Then I fainted.