17-Show and tell

Dan came back a few moments later with Jim, Phil, Zoe, Anna Saccone, Cat, Louise and Alfie.

"What's up?" Jim asked as Zoe, Anna, Cat, Louise and Alfie hugged me one after the other.

"Well, there's two things..." Dan said. "We are back together..."

Jim glared at him and then looked at me and his face melted. He smiled "Congrats."

Everyone just stood there, shocked.

"Guys, if you cant take that then you might want to take a seat for the next one." I said and they all did, all apart from Jim, Alfie and Phil.

Zoe sat next to me, Louise sat on the love seat, Anna sat on the edge of the bed, Cat sat next to Louise. Alfie and Jim lent against the wall next to each other and Phil moved closer to Dan.

"Well..." Dan started. I glared at him I'm going to say this one.

"I-I am..." I started, unsure how to finish it. "I'm having a kid."

Jim's mouth dropped open, Phil looked at Dan, Alfie held Jim up, Louise had a huge smile across her face, Anna looked chuffed, Cat looked shocked and Zoe hugged me.

"AGH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" She shouted. Then she got up and ran to Alfie and kissed him. Everyone laughed apart from Jim, who just stared at Dan.

"Dan. Can we talk." Jim said. They walked into the hallway and I could hear Jim shouting.

"Hey, congrats." Anna congratulated me.

We were talking until people had to go to meet ups and panels. My meet up was at 11 so I got a shower and put some black jeans on, a black t-shirt that said 'The cat whiskers come from within' on and some galaxy print trainers. I also put my 'phandom member' wristband on (who said I can't be a phangirl when I'm best friends with Dan and Phil?), and a silver necklace that said 'P,D,J' on it. Dan got it on our first Christmas as friends for himself Phil and I - Dan has one on a watch (that he hardly ever wears but oh well) and Phil has his attached to his galaxy print backpack. When I was done I met up with Dan, Phil, Jim and Louise. We went to our meet up and met loads of people. Jim kept glaring at Dan and it was getting very uncomfortable for me.

I pulled Jim to the side and talked to him. "Jim, I am pregnant, not you, it's Dan's yes but it's my decision to keep it. You need to suck it up and be a man."

"I just don't trust him Jess. You hated him four days ago."

"I never hated him, I was just annoyed. Look Jim, you can be shocked, you can be annoyed with Dan. But this kid will be your niece or nephew. Suck it up Jim." I walked back to the meet up and hugged Dan.

"JAN IS BACK TOGETHER!!"  Someone shouted from the crowd. Dan and I laughed and looked at each other. He bent his head down and pecked my lips. I blushed and hit his arm.

"OWW AHH THAT HURT!" Dan shouted holding his arm. I rolled my eyes and went back to my station.

When we finished Dan and I got room service to my room and sat on Tumblr.

"When are we going to tell them?" I asked

"Who? The viewers?" Dan asked

"Yeah."

"When you show."

"Show and tell."

"Exactly." Dan kissed me and then room service arrived.