10-Everything changes

When we got back we put some music on. After a song the doorbell went. Alfie answered it and came back with a blonde girl wearing a sleeveless red dress and heavy make up. I looked at Dan and Phil and their mouths were open. i reached my hands to their chins and closed their mouths. Dan held my hand and squeezed it.

"This is my cousin, Georgia, she is living in a hotel not far from here and wanted o pop in to say hi. She's going to stay for a little bit." Alfie explained.

We all nodded and Zoe put on no sound without silence by the script.

"I love this album!" I said, dragging Dan to a part of the room where Zalfie were dancing. The song that as playing was 'paint the town green'. I started singing along as Dan and I jumped around like lunatics:

"I know you're missing home

It's been a long time since you've been

And that life you had in Dublin

Now ain't nothing but a dream

To be right there in the moment

You'd give anything to be

It's alright

'Cause tonight

We're gonna paint the town green" I sang

"Your friends are on the phone

There it's so close to Paddy's Day

And it kills you not to be there

But life got in the way

If I had to brake the bank

Spend every penny on your dreams" Dan joined in

"It's alright

'Cause tonight we're gonna paint the town green

And we travel on the subway

Like it was the Luas line

Chase the Hudson to the Liffey

Where we kissed for the first time

Turn the city into Dublin

Yeah, wherever we may be

It's alright

'Cause tonight

We're gonna paint the town green

Just like home

Let's colour the streets like our own

Let's make this place feel like our own

It's just you and me,

It's alright

'Cause tonight

We're gonna paint the town green

Just like home

Let's colour the streets like our own

Let's make this place feel like our own

It's just you and me,

It's alright

'Cause tonight

We're gonna paint the town green

Paint the town green

Paint the the town green" We sang together, ending by shouting in each others faces.

After a couple of hours Zoe and I were nearly passed out on the couch. I decided to get ready for bed and so I went into Dan and I's room. I wish I had heard them earlier.

When I opened the door I saw Alfie's cousin in just her underwear with a man with short dark brown hair on top of her in his boxers, kissing her. His black skinny jeans were halfway down his shins. It can't be...' I denied in my head.

"Dan?" I whispered.

"He looked around and looked shocked, he quickly got up, his brown eyes filled with guilt. "Jess..."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT DAN!" I shouted, trying to hold back tears, but yet again I couldn't and they came pouring out.

"Jess, I'm s-" Dan started, trying to hug me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I heard footsteps running up the stairs "IF YOU WERE SO BLOODY SORRY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD SEX WITH GEORGIA!" I shouted at him, cutting him off. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and snuggled my head into Phil's chest.

"Tell me that I heard Jess wrong Dan." Jim said sternly.

Dan didn't say a word.

"YOU LOW LIFE, YOU CHEATED ON MY SISTER AND AS IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH IN ZOE AND ALFIE'S HOUSE WHEN SHE WAS JUST DOWNSTAIRS!" Jim shouted at him.

"AND WITH MY COUSIN! GEORGIA, GO BACK TO YOUR HOTEL." Alfie said, a little more calmly then Jim. When Georgia walked past me Zoe took my hand to lead me out.

I looked back at Dan, tears were in his eyes and shouted "WHY DON'T YOU FOLLOW HER DANIEL, THEN YOU CAN HAVE SOME ALONE TIME. YOUR SINGLE NOW, NOT THAT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP STOPPED YOU!" Then I let Zoe lead me to the living room with Louise, Tanya and Phil while Alfie and Jim carried on shouting at Dan. It's amazing how quickly everything changes.