15-What happens at the party stays at the party

After dinner Zoe an I went to her room to watch Once Upon A Time (Because we don't have it in Britain Zoe an I binge watch it when we are in America). After a few episodes it was time for the party so we went down together. We saw Jim and Alfie on the way. Alfie took Zoe's arm and Jim took mine I should've been doing this with Dan. 

When we walked in the first person I saw was Dan, he had a bottle of beer in his hand and was talking to a girl with blonde hair, Georgia. I let go of Jim's arm and walked over to them.

"Hi." I said, looking Alfie's cousin up and down.

"Hey" She squeaked. 

"Hi Jess" Dan said awkwardly.

"So, you going to go out with her Dan?" I asked

"What?" He asked.

"Just, you must love her to cheat on your girlfriend with her." I said and walked off. I found Phil sitting alone on his phone.

"Enjoying the party?" I said, sitting next to him.

"Yea, I'm just missing Kate." Phil said

Kate was Phil's girlfriend. She had bright blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. She was beautiful.

"Well, we are going to enjoy ourselves tonight Phil." I pulled him up and pulled him towards the bar. "Two glasses of Champagne please. Text Kate and tell her that you are at a party and your phone battery is running out or something."

"Why?"

"Cause, we are going to have a good time Phil."

We had our champagne and went to the dance floor. We started dancing to OTP and then paint the town green came on... I saw Dan behind me and Phil left us alone to talk to Cat.

"Can I have this dance." Dan asked. I bit my lip and smiled.

"Yes, you may." I said. We danced around like lunatics until it finished. Then we went and got some drinks and just chatted at the bar.

I don't remember much more of that night, but I do remember the kiss.

I don't know when or how it happened, but Dan and I were dancing and he just lent down and kissed me. But what I did surprised me more, I didn't pull away. We just kept kissing until we had to breathe.