5-Video

"I'm going to kill him." I stated, placing Jess carefully onto my bed. Phil gathered her in his arms as I looked out the window. I saw Richard in the park opposite our flat and stormed out.

I went straight for him and when he saw me he smiled "Found her then did you?" He smirked.

I clenched my fists and punched him square in the jaw. He laughed and punched me in the side multiple times. I kicked his knees and he fell onto the floor, before he could get up I punched him again and knelt next to him.

"Touch Jess again and I will kill you." I told him.

"Well she wasn't that good in bed anyway." He said as I got up. I kicked him again and left, going back to the flat. I heard shouts of joy from the living room and went in to see Phil and Jess playing Sonic.

Jess' POV

When Dan left Phil was comforting me.

"Wanna play a game of Sonic?" Phil asked after a couple of minutes. I smiled at him, wiping away my tears. We went into the living room and played a game.

"Do you want to film a video, might make your subscribers stop complaining?" Phil asked

"Sure." I agreed. I went upstairs and got my camera. We set it all up and started the video.

"Hiya guys, so I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in agessssss. Stuff has happened... Anyway, I'm going to play Sonic today with a special guest. Everyone put your hands together for Phil Lester!" I introduced.

Phil popped his head into frame and smiled "Hey guys" he said, waving

"So today we are going to have a battle of sorts. Who is the best at Sonic."

"We need a prize and forfeit Jess."

"Okay, how about the winner gets the ice cream in the fridge and a tenner and the loser has to..."

"Shout 'I just pooed myself' out the window and forfeit their Twitter to the other person for 10 minutes." Phil butted in, obviously exited about his idea.

"Okay, lets start."

After two rounds we were drawing. We started the decider and as I was about to finish someone sat next to me "Hi Dan" I greeted, not looking away from the screen. In the corner of my eye I saw the boys exchange glances and Dan nodded.