9-Youtubers vloggs and restaurants

Louise, the Sacconejoly's and Narcus arrived at 1:30 ish. Dan and I told everyone about us and they were all really happy for us.

"Now, there is one pair to come." Zoe announced when the doorbell rang. She dragged me to the door and opened the door. There stood two people. A woman with short brown hair that had been curled, wearing minimal make up, a blue dress that went to her knees and got lighter the closer to her knees it got. She was wearing white heels and had a silver necklace on with a heart charm that said 'T&J'. Next to her was a 6'3 man wearing a blue t-shirt with a Long brown coat on, baggy blue jeans and black sneakers. Jim and Tanya were here. I smiled and lept towards them, hugging them both at the same time.

"Hey Jess" Jim greeted as I pulled away

"Hey" I hadn't seen my brother and his fiance since the breakup, to be honest I hadn't really seen any of my friends but Dan and Phil since Richard. "I have some important news for you guys..."

"Okay." Jim said

"Dan." I heard Zoe call him. He appeared in a matter of seconds and Zoe went back in to the living room.

"Okay, so, um..." I stuttered

"We..." Dan tried. We looked at each other and smiled.

"We are going out." I said quickly.

Jim's face dropped in shock and Tanya's smile grew. She squealed a little and congratulated us.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Dan?" Jim asked

"Um sure" Dan said. I kissed Dan and Tanya and I went to the others.

"It's probably just a 'look after my sister talk." Tanya tried to reassure me as we walked over to the others.

"Yeah, it's not the talk I'm worried about, I'm scared that Dan will say something wrong or..." I started

"Look, Dan and Jim are good friends, I'm sure Jim won't disapprove of him because Dan is socially awkward."

After a couple of minutes Dan and Jim came round the corner. Dan intertwined his hand with mine and smiled at me.

"Right, lets go then." Zoe said happily.

We went to a restaurant on Brighton pier. I ordered fish and chips (I'm so stereotypicaly British).

"Guys, I'm vlogging today, do you mid if I..." Jim asked, pointing at his food. Everyone shook their heads.

"I need to vlogg too" Jonathan said, grabbing his camera.

When we had all finished it was nearly 2:30. We went back to Zalfie's and watched Harry Potter and the half blood prince. When that finished it was nearly 6pm so we went back to the seaside restaurant to have dinner. I had steak. We went and brought some malteasers and then Narcus and the Sacconejoly's left.