7-Party?

At about 10pm I finished editing and it was uploading. I looked at my phone for the first time in a few hours and saw a message from Zoe:

Hey Jess, Alfie and I are having a youtuber get together tomorrow afternoon do you, Dan and Phil want to come (I would ask them myself, but I don't think they would reply)? Please tell me ASAP thankssss :)

"Dan!" I called down the stairs, not wanting to move from my bed.

"Jess!" Dan called back.

"Are we free tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Zoe invited me, you and Phil to a party."

"Okay"

I texted Zoe back telling her that we could make it. She replied within seconds:

WHOOO PARTAY!!

Can you be here at 12ish  we can have lunch and stuff, oh and stay at our house overnight, it's a long trek back to yours and we have the room.

"Dan!" I called again.

"What?" He said appearing at the door.

"Pack for a night."

"Why?"

"Zoe invited us to stay at hers overnight"

"Okay, doe she know about us?"

"No, should I tell her, save a room?

"Yeah do that, I'm going to tell Phil." Dan pecked me on the lips and went back downstairs. I decided to phone Zoe:

Can I call you easier than texting...-J

I'll Skype you-Z

Before I could reply Zoe called me on Skype. I answered quickly, smoothing my hair down as I did so.

"Hey Jess!" Zoe said smiling, she was sitting on her couch with her newly cut hair in a side plait, her makeup off and robin pjs on. 

"Hey" I greeted her happily, I hadn't seen Zoe in ages and I had missed her.

"You wanted to talk to me?" She said, still smiling.

"Yes, I have some big news..."I started, looking at her waiting eyes, she was so beautiful. Alfie was the luckiest guy in the world. "I am no longer single..."

"OH MY GOD REALLY? THIS IS GREAT NEWS! WHO IS IT? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR? I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Zoe butted in before I could say anything else.

"Zoe, you okay?" I heard Alfie ask in the background, Nala yapping.

"Can I tell Alfie?" Zoe asked me. I nodded

"Tell me what?" Alfie asked, sitting next to Zoe.

"Jess has a boyfriend!" Zoe said excitedly.

"Really? Who?" Alfie asked, looking at me now.

"Well if you two would let me speek then I could tell you." I stated.

Zoe held a finger to her lips and then held it in front of Alfie's mouth.

"Firstly, it happened the other night." I said slowly, Alfie and Zoe hanging on to every word. At that moment Dan walked into my room, I looked at him and patted my bed. He sat down and waved. Zoe put her finger to her mouth and I continued, "The lucky guy is um... Dan." I said, looking at him. 

I heard a high pitched squeal and looked at the screen to see the camera on the floor and Zoe jumping around with Nala in her arms singing "Jan is real Jan is cannon!".

Alfie picked the laptop up "Really?" Dan and I nodded, Dan put his arm around my shoulders. "Good for you, congrats guys."

I yawned and Dan hugged me to his chest. Zoe finally sat down "So does this mean that you two want a room together?" She asked.

We nodded. After a while of talking, we moved into Dan's room because my bed was only a single and so it was too small for two people and a laptop.

I yawned again and snuggled into Dan's arms as Zalfie were talking to him.