4-He ruins everything

We spent the rest of the day playing monopoly with Muse on in the background. At about 6pm Dan and Phil left to get some food and Starbucks. Not long after they left the doorbell rang. I got up and sighed as I walked down the stairs to the door and opened it, running my fingers through my hair. There stood a tall man with Black hair, a blue hoodie and dark blue baggy jeans on.

"Jess." I heard his deep voice say. Richard. I gasped and tried to shut the door, but he wedged his foot in the way and pushed it open. He was much stronger than I. He shut the door and smirked evilly "Hello"

I backed up the stairs and tried to run to eitherDan's or Phil's room (My room was up another flight of stairs and I didn't fancy running up any more stairs), but Richard grabbed me. He pulled me to him and pressed his lips to mine. He pushed me into Dan's room and onto his bed. I screamed, Dan and Phil would be at least 10 minutes.

Richard pinned me down and smiled "You can't get away from me Jessie Chapman" He whispered in my ear. I saw my chance and bit his ear. He yelped and let go of me. I ran towards Dan's door, but Richard grabbed my leg and pushed me into the wall. I slumped against it, the back of my head bleeding very slightly, he kicked me in the side and left.

I couldn't move so I just lay there hoping with all my heart that Dan and Phil got home soon. I was fighting sleep as I knew that if I went to sleep I might not wake up. But I can't...

"Jess, we're back!" I heard Dan call

"Dan..." I said as loud as I could. Then my eyes shut...

Dan's POV

We were gone a while because we wanted to get Jess some treats. We got 3 cupcakes to share and a tub of ice cream.

"Jess, We're back!" I called, walking up the stairs while Phil closed the door. I put the food away an Phil put the pizzas on the work surface.

"She's probably in her room, I'll go see if she's okay." Phil told me, walking out

"Okay, I'm going to get changed" I replied walking into my room. I didn't notice her until I went to shut the door.

"OH MY GOSH!" I shouted "PHIL!"

Phil came running round the corner and just stood still when he saw her. Jess had a small bump on the back of her head and a bruise on her chin. She was in the fetal position on the floor and there was a very small red patch of blood on my wall. She squirmed when I gathered her in my arms.

"Dan?" She said unsurly.

"Yeah, it's me." I replied

"Dan" She said, hugging me and sobbing in my arms. "Richard, he-he tried to..."

That was all she had to say.