Keade The Surrogate Mother

Shuichis pov

Me and kiibo walked to keades house nervously. We had decided that we would like to have children of our own but since we obviously couldn't have kids of our own we asked keade to act as a surrogate Mother.

We knocked on the door and her husband kokichi answered.

"Hey detective. Hey robo boy" he grinned "come to see your unborn child?"

"yep" I said "thanks again for letting us do this"

"it's no problem. You guys are my friends after all" he said winking at us.

We walked in to see a pregnant keade calmly playing with her two year old son sunny. She looked up at us and smiled.

"hey guys"

"hey kokichi how's the baby been?" I asked. We recently found out we're having a son and decided to name it kiba.

"oh he's healthy and should be coming any day now" keade said with a smile. "so have to thought about names for him?"

"yes we're going to call him kiba" kiibo said.

"awesome" kokichi let out a sigh "man I've felt bloated since this pregnancy! I know I already went through pregnancy before but it doesn't get any-" she cut himself off with a gasp of pain.

"keade are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"no I think the babies coming" keade whimpered.

"crap! We need to get her to the hospital!" I said urgently.

They nodded and carried him down. We waited anxiously for a couple of hours until the nurse came out telling us that the babys are here.

We went in and my heart stopped. He were so tiny with navy hair like mine but there hair was wavey like Keade.

I'm not afraid to say I cryed a little. This is it. Me and kiibo are finally parents.