29: Atsumu Miya - Better Than Him (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there's sexual content within this oneshot, you've been warned!

 "W-wait! Atsumu, we can't- we can't do anymore!" I yelled out, but pleasure was building up inside of me at immense speeds as he pounded at me from behind ruthlessly.

"Yes we can, I already told ya we fuckin' will," he growled, slapping my bum harshly, making me whimper. "You'll become a slave to my dick and my dick only, understand?"

I could barely catch my breath he was going at me so hard. He had already made me cum three times, so my whole body was beginning to feel incredibly numb. The taste of his first release still lingered in my mouth. "B-but Atsumu! I'm your brothers girlfriend!" I squealed, gripping onto the bed frame tightly, the pleasure becoming too much. Atsumu scoffed behind me.

"That may be but you're a total slut for my dick now," he smirked. "Who's better, huh? Who's better at fucking ya? Who has the bigger dick and can destroy your pussy like the fuckin' masochist ya really are, huh?!"

"Y-you!" I cried loudly, tears forming in my eyes and sweat dripping from my temple.

"Damn right babygirl. You're gonna come callin' for my dick whenever ya need a good fuckin', aren't ya?" He was so obviously enjoying this, his grip on my bum being so tight that I was sure it'd leave handprints.

"B-but what- ah! What if Osamu finds out?!" I screamed out as his tip pounded against my g-spot ruthlessly. Behind me, Atsumu just chuckled.

"Oh babygirl, you're too damn cute!" He shouted, pausing for a moment to take himself out of me. I whimpered at the loss of contact and looked back at him, pouting. He looked incredibly hot, his dyed blond hair stuck to his forehead, his dark eyes sparkling with lust, his seven inch dick standing proudly and covered in my juices and his pre-cum. "Aw babygirl, ya look lost without my dick poundin' into ya," he said in a patronising tone. I decided to be completely submissive to him.

"I am, I-I need your dick Atsumu, please!" I begged, my weak limbs causing me to collapse onto his bed.

"Don't worry babygirl, I'm gonna treat ya ten times better than 'Samu ever could, you're gonna come crawlin' to me desperately, you're gonna be mine, got it?" He hissed, moving me so that I was on my back and he was directly above me. I nodded frantically, needing him to be sheathed within me again and needing to feel his cum fill me up. "Good girl."

- One Hour Earlier -

"FUCK!" Atsumu cried loudly, storming into his room where I was waiting for him, laid on his bed. I had a key to his house as we had been together for so long, his parents loved and trusted me enough to have one. He, Osamu and I all went to the same school however the twins had volleyball practice afterwards and Atsumu didn't like me attending as he claimed I was a distraction during his serves. I didn't fancy attending his practice either, as once I accidentally made a sound whilst he was serving which caused him to be mad at me for a whole week.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked, quickly standing up and making my way over to him.

"He's a fuckin' idiot!" He shouted, chucking his school bag on the floor. I knew immediately that this 'he' was Osamu. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him carefully.

"Do you want to talk about it baby?" I asked gently, looking up at him as he was a few inches taller than me. He glared at me, not putting his hands around my waist like he usually did. Because of this I knew it was best to retract myself from him.

"I just wanna punch his fuckin' smug face that stupid bastard," my boyfriend scoffed and I sighed, sitting on his bed. "I know-,"

"No you're not going to trash his room 'Tsumu," I stopped my boyfriend from leaving his room by gripping onto his arm. He turned around threateningly, but I knew he'd never do anything to hurt me no matter how angry he was. I decided to try and calm him down with a hug, despite him not reciprocating it a moment ago. Still, I was persistent and wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling my head against his chest which I knew he liked.