50: Toru Oikawa - My First (Lemon)

Warning! This is at first an angst that turns into a lemon, so in other words there's sexual content in this oneshot.

 Toru Oikawa was my first boyfriend, and it was fair to say that at the beginning of our relationship I was nervous. He was the guy that almost everyone in our school drooled over, he even had his own group of fangirls. We had only been together for a month as well, but I supported him in everything he did particularly when it came to volleyball. He perhaps overworked himself but he still made time to see me after his practices and matches, the two of us either getting food or cuddling at either of our houses.

Currently however we were over at his house, and after a while of contemplating it I decided that perhaps we should take our relationship to the next level. That's how we ended up on his bed, me laying on top of him as our lips were locked together. He lovingly ran his hand through my hair making my whole body feel weak as he was somehow gentle despite the power of the kiss, our tongues getting involved also.

I gripped his top, feeling a little hot and wanting more. I felt a small smirk form on his lips against mine, and he pulled away to look at me with his gorgeous eyes. "You want more?" He asked and I timidly nodded. He rolled me onto my back and took charge, undoing the buttons on my uniform to reveal my body to him for the first time. Immediately I felt embarrassed but he gently pressed his lips against my skin, teasing my cleavage making my legs twitch.

"T-Toru," I breathed, gripping onto the bed sheets. Due to the fact I had never had someone else touch me in such a way before I felt quite sensitive.

"Shh, don't worry," he whispered, pulling up my bra to reveal my breasts. I whimpered as he latched his lips onto one of them whilst he massaged the other with his hand. The way he moved his tongue against my nipple felt heavenly, and I tried to keep my gasps and moans to a minimum but it was difficult.

I looked down to see his eyes closed, him apparently concentrating hard on what he was doing. He switched between my breasts, his mouth giving attention to the other making me enter euphoria. My core was getting wetter as he continued to pleasure me. "Toru," I breathed and he pulled away, looking up at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked, and I smiled at his concern.

"C-can I do you too?" I whispered timidly and he smiled, nodding. We re-positioned ourselves so that he was sat up, his trousers and boxers pulled down a little to reveal his hardened seven inch member. I bit my lip, nerves washing over me as I stared.

"You don't have to, (y/n)," he said, brushing his hand through my hair.

"I-I want to," I looked up at him, seeing his sparkling brown eyes before turning my attention back to his member and wrapping my lips around the tip. I bobbed my head up and down, it being much more difficult than I first thought. Still I persevered, wanting to pleasure him like he had just done for me. As I kept on going however I felt that his member wasn't as stiff as it was a moment ago, and I looked up to see him looking down at me with an odd expression.

"A-actually, (y/n)," he pulled me up, me breathing in deeply as soon as I could. "Why don't - er - why don't we finish the film we were watching?" He asked somewhat awkwardly and I furrowed my eyebrows, particularly when he quickly pulled his trousers back up. Self-consciousness washed over me like a tsunami and all I felt like I could do was quickly re-dress and mutter an agreement, him still wrapping his arm around me but it now feeling awkward.

Half an hour had passed and I found myself unable to stay. I felt too self-conscious, and the sense of awkwardness in the air made me uncomfortable. "A-actually Toru I think... I think I might head home," I mumbled, pulling away from him and reaching for my bag.