28: Koushi Sugawara - Excite Me (Lemon)

Warning! This is a very intense lemon, so in other words it has very intense sexual scenes in it. You've been warned!

 I was an incredible moaning mess who could barely catch their breath as I stared at my boyfriend pleadingly. He was simply sat on our shared bed in our shared apartment, reading a book and purposefully paying little attention to me. I on the other hand was naked, strapped to a sex swing with a butt plug and a rabbit dildo inserted into my two holes. Taped to each of my nipples were small egg-shaped vibrators that my boyfriend had the remote controls for. My wrists were bound to the strap of the swing that hung the entire thing up, off of a hook Koushi had drilled into the ceiling specifically for this toy of his.

I had been in this mess for thirty minutes already, and it didn't seem like Koushi was planning on stopping anytime soon. We did have a safe word, but I hadn't reached the point of needing to use it yet. Instead I was simply craving his dick, although I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take it after this intense torturing. "K-Koushi, please," I whined through pants, tears and sweat streaming down my face.

He looked up at me with a fierce look in his eyes and I immediately knew of my mistake. "W-wait, I meant Master! I'm s-sorry M-Master, p-please- NGH!" I cried out as the speed of the vibrators against my nipples increased.

"Bad girl," he scoffed, putting his book down and walking up to me. His fierce look was matched with a devilish smirk. Laid out on the bed where a number of different toys Koushi had collected, and his fingers lingered over the flogger whip and the spanking panel, him finally choosing the panel.

My loud whimpers were still escaping my mouth and my juices that were leaking from my pussy soaked the dildo and my thighs. My body was a complete and utter mess, but it was also completely under my Master's control. "I treat you with such pleasures yet you still lack manners," he whispered in my ear, walking behind me. I tried to fidget in the swing but the hold it had on my wrists and my thighs was too strong. "Looks like I need to teach you even more of a lesson."

A loud slap echoed around the room and less than a second later, I cried out in pain. The panel was hard, cold and Koushi's strength was surprising. Already there was likely to be a red mark on my bum, but that didn't stop me. "Count," he said simply.

"O-one," I whimpered, anticipating the next. Another loud slap echoed throughout the room. "Two!" I moaned, and he continued. The pain was pleasurable though, as after being with Koushi for four years we had used the panel plenty of times in the past, so it had grown on me to the point where I loved it. He carried on, harder than usual. I had a feeling he had had a bad day at the school he teaches at so was desperate to lash out. "N-nineteen!" I screamed, tears falling from my cheeks. He had only ever gone to fifteen before, and I found myself getting closer to using our safe word as the pain was starting to loose its pleasure. Another slap was heard and I let out a sob before muttering 'twenty'.

"Good girl, you've done very well," Koushi whispered in my ear, throwing the panel on the bed and rubbing my bum soothingly. It stung intensely and I had a feeling it was going to hurt for a while. "Shh, don't cry, you've done so good, my little prisoner," he kissed my cheek, still caressing my stinging bum. "I promise not to spank you again this evening, alright?"

I nodded weakly, knowing that if I tried to speak my voice would break out another sob. He took ahold of my chin and turned my head towards his, then pressing his lips against mine in a passionate, loving kiss. I hungrily kissed back, wanting him as opposed to all of the toys he had put in and on my body. I was getting closer and closer to yet another orgasm, and by this point I had lost count of how many I had had. The kiss began to get hungrier and hungrier as my orgasm closed in on me, and it wasn't long before I had to pull away and cry out 'Master' as I came once more. My area was drowning so much in my juices that the dildo slid out of me and landed on the floor with a thud, the sounds of its vibrations now being louder as it wasn't sheathed in my pussy.