Tears

Friday 13 February

Ok so jacob told me that he had to do something on Saturday and i was getting a little suspicious because tomorrow is valentine's day and i know i told you guys i hate valentine's day but i really was looking forward to my date on Saturday. I guess maybe Friday the 13th is black friday because i don't know why he cancelled until earlier this morning

Ok so i was walking down the hallway Amy and Mackenzie. I was telling them about how excited i was about my date on saturday . So what we were walking I saw jacob with another girl. The girl how you look familiar. Then i saw who it was. it was the same girl that got me in trouble with Mr Charter. Candy was dressed in her perfect mini skirt with her tank top. She was flirting with Jacob and that had me disappointed. All of a sudden jacob took her by the hand like he did on our date and kissed her. Mackenzie asked me if i was ok and i told her yes but i needed to be excused. Mack and amy didn't see me for the whole entire day because i skipped school. I didn't want to but i was way to upset for anything. In my room i stare at the pictures of my mum and my dad for about 4 hours. I started to cry because i miss them so much. I mean if it wasn't for my parents' death, i wouldn't be what i have become. Anyways mack and amy called me and told me since i didn't feel so good they are going to come over tomorrow and chill with me and maybe we would go to the beach in the evening. I told him that it sounded fun and i would love to join them. I don't know what i would do without my best friends in my life.

Signed:

A.Grant