Gave Up/ Confession

Tuesday 24th February, 2015

Last day/ Last entry

Well today is the day i move out of the country.I know I haven't mentioned Tasha in a while but it turns out that she is coming too. Anyway for my last day at my school I had a lunch party. Amy, Mackenzie, Jacob and the rest of my class had a blast. I'm really gonna miss everyone. For some reason I am also gonna miss Candy. I don't know why I guess I just will. After lunch I was excused from class to say bye to all my teachers so I took Macks and Amy with me. Jacob had basketball practice so he couldn't come with us. But I didn't mind. It was really fun just hanging out my best friends alone. It really reminded me of what great friends they are. Afterwards I dropped off Amy and Mackenzie to their houses to pack so we can leave. Tasha and Jacob went home with Tasha's mom. In case you are wondering....my friends and boyfriend are going to stay with me, my little sis and my aunt. Their parents have to stay and work but they don't mind because they know that they are in good hands with my aunt. I have to leave in an hour so I guess I should mention the big news. I'm giving up all bad ways. I mean yes I will be bad from time to time but it will only be for right reason. I guess that is all I have to say besides why I hate valentine's day. Well here goes. I hate valentine's day because when I was in a relationship years ago my boyfriend bought me a red bear. At least I thought it was for me. He saw I was coming towards him so he said the bear was for me. 5 mins later another girl came up to him and asked him where her gift was and he snatched the bear away from me and said that I was only holding it for him. Right in front my face. He gave the girl the bear and walked away with her. The way my heart felt was not a way to be explained. Anyway that is why I hate valentine's day. Me and Anna have to go to our parents' grave so we can say goodbye. I also have to bury my diary in between their grave so it will be like I'm there with them. So I guess this is good bye. It had been a great journey but I guess sometimes a journey has to come to an end.

signed:

A.Grant