Can We Talk?

Dec 27th, 2016

It is amazing what we can go through and still come strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, i'm out."
"Where you going?"
"Just going to the beach, gonna have a drink or two."
"You mean those two bottles you have in your hands?"
"Please, it has been a ruff few days."
"Ok. Be safe."
"I will."

"Hey Tasha, what's up."
"Angela's gone to the beach. Go there and talk to her."
"I don't know Tasha."
"Macks, it has been days. Talk to her. I'll call you later."
"Fine. Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go to the beach and have a drink. Ok, 2 bottles of rum but come on, give me break, i'm fucked up. I was halfway through a bottle and then i heard someone ask me a question. It was Mackenzie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mind if i take the next bottle? Can we talk?"
"We have nothing to talk about."
"Come on please."
"Fine."
"You have every right to be mad at me. I really am sorry Angela. He was drunk and i wasn't thinking straight. His friend was the one i actually wanted and when i saw him with another girl, i got jealous so i just thought Jacob would you know, make me feel better. I regreted it right after. I thought about what would happen between us so i paniced and when i found out you dumped Jacob, i felt so guilty. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."
"You're lucky i haven't finished this bottle yet. Grab the other and sit."
"Thanks."
"So, where were you for the past few days?"
"With my aunt. Listen Angela, why don't you talk to Jacob. You know you still love him and he still loves you."
"How do you know he does?"
"Cause he told me."
"I don't know. I just..."
"Just talk to him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macks and i had a long chat. She told me about Jacob and how he still loves me and that i should talk to him. I don't know. I might but for now, i just think i should stick with being alone for a while.

Signed:
A. Grant