Apology Maybe Accepted

Dec 31, 2016

My last day of 2016 was pretty interesting. I don't know if i should be happy or regretful.

"Come on Angela, join us."
"I'm fine guys. Have fun."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I'll just be here. I'll probably smoke a little, have a couple beers and go to bed."
"Hmm, ok."
"I'll be fine. See you guys in 2017."
"Night Angela."

I did what i said i would do. I had 2 packs of cigarettes and some beers. I turned on the tv and began my old years. What i expected was to have a night alone but that didn't happen.

*knock knock*

"What are you doing here?"
"Angela..."
"Answer my question. What are you..."

Never did i expect Jacob to be at my door. And i didn't expect him to cut me off and kiss me.

"I miss you Angela. I need you."
"Jacob, you... you..."
"I made a big mistake. But listen, let me make it up to you."
"And how do expect to do that?"

His apology was.... was... wow. He closed the door and locked it. There he kissed me while taking off my shirt. I tried to stop him but i found myself taking his off as well. He lifted me and took me to my room. I felt like there was nothing i could do. He unhooked my bra and to go lower with his lips. He said sorry repeatedly as he kissed me. I rolled over on top and we made eye contact. It was then i realized i still loved Jacob. Our eye contact was for only 2 seconds but it felt forever. He drew me closer to him and i felt his fingers going up and down my spine. Trying to catch my breath, he whispers to me "do you forgive me?" But i was so caught up in the moment that i couldn't talk. The last thing i remember was dragging my fingers through his hair and kissing him passionately.

"Happy New Year Angela."
"Happy New Year Jacob."
"So?"
"So what?"
"Do you forgive me?"
"Jacob, your apology was amazing, it really was but i still don't know if i can forgive you."
"I understand. Listen, I'll let you think about it and then you can get back to me when you can."
"Are you sure?"
"For you, i would wait for years. I gotta go, i promised the guys i would meet up for a drink. I love you Angela. Night."

I need to figure this shit out.

Signed:
A. Grant