Surprise

Monday 23 February 2015

Omg today was probably the best day of my life. So Amy went to Mackenzie's house this morning so I could pick them up in one location. So while we were on our way to school we picked  up some coffee from Starbucks. Jacob called me and told me to put him on speaker so he can hear Mack and Amy. I plugged in the aux cord and we started talking. So before Jacob had to hang up Mack and Amy told me to pull over. I was scared for a bit but what they told me next almost gave me a heart attack. They said "Angela... We are going to move to Miami with you so we can be together everyday" when I heard this news I literally started to cry tears of joy. I'm so glad that my best friends and my boyfriend are joining me in Miami. Once I got to school I saw Jacob waiting on us. As I got out of the car I hugged Amy and Mack and ran straight into Jacob's arms and kissed him. Anyway I have to start packing for tomorrow and find out what I'm going to wear tomorrow on my last day at my school. Plus my sis wants to hang out with her big sis and I always love hanging out with my sis. Tomorrow is my last day writing so I guess this is goodbye until tomorrow.

Signed

A.Grant