I'm Back... and

13th Nov, 2016

Dear: Diary

If Miami was to make me feel better, it did only a quarter of its job. Me and Jacob broke up so I am single again. Who would've thought a girl like me would have feelings. Really makes me concider forgetting about feelings and becoming my old self again.

*2 months ago*
(Author's POV)

Angela and everyone else were officially settled in, in Miami. Angela's aunt was at her new job and Angela's sister was at her new school, and so were Angela, Mackenzie, Amy, Tasha and Jacob.

*A monday at school. Angela and Jacob are by Angela's locker.*

"Baby, can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah J, what's up?"
"Umm so you remember the day I went out with some friends."
"Yes."
"Well, I met this girl."
"Jacob what did you do?"
"I think I drank a little too much and--"
"Jacob.... what did you do???"
"I slept with her..."
"I'm sorry what?"
"Babe, I didn't mean to, I didn't exp--"
"Jacob, just stop."
"But I--"
"Save it, I really thought you changed. But clearly you are still the same. Have a nice life. We're done."
"Baby I love y--"
"I thought you did but clearly I was wrong."

*Angela's diary entry*

I don't know what to do about my life right now. For now I guess I just have to deal with this kinda new life

Signed:
A. Grant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers, instead of making a whole new book, I'll just continue with this book. I have more time so I will definately be updating more with both my books. If you don't mind after reading this chapter, you can check out my other book 'The Third Wheel' Thanks for 700 reads.

Xoxoxo
Ashyboo246