Contemplations

Jan 2nd, 2017

This whole Jacob thing had my head spinning for a while now. But what really has me was hearing him still telling me he loves me.

"Where's Angela?"
"She's in her room, still smoking."
"Oh great. I need to borrow her car."
"Oh. Well she's in there."

"Angela, is it cool if i use your car?"
"Yeah go ahead, keys are on the bed."
"Thanks... you ok? Amy said, you were in here smoking. You've been in here all day."
"Just this whole Jacob thing."
"Why are you...."
"He was here old years night."
"What??? What happened?"
"We uhhhh.... well you know."
"Oh my god! Really?"
"Yeah, it was his way of saying sorry."
"Did you forgive him?"
"I don't know if i will or not. He told me to get back to him when i make up my mind."
"Well, i hope you figure it out. I'll be right back."
"Alright."
"Can i have a cigarette?"
"Since when do you smoke?"
"Since, i had a bad girl for a best friend."
"Here."
"Thanks, later."
"Bye."

Macks is great to talk to but sometimes i just need to talk to Amy cause she has been in a situation like this as well and she is kinda like me so we connect more.

"Amy!!"

"yeah!"

"I need to talk to you for a minute... maybe an hour."

"Aight. Any you need from down here?"

"I'm almost out of cigarettes, can you bring a pack?"

"Didn't you just get those an h..."

"Just bring them please."

"Alright."

The talk with Amy really helped. Or was it just the cigarettes getting to me? Nah, it was her. She told me how when her ex cheated her, she was also given time and space to think about if she would forgive him. The only reason she didn't was because he lied when he said he would wait for her. By the time she was ready to talk to him, he was with another girl (Candy). Speaking of Candy, I wonder how that troll is doing. Anyways, she told me if Jacob is really willing to wait on me then I should get back with him. She said she knows I still love him and the fact that he said he still does really says something.

"If y'all really love each other, you will figure it out. Trust me."

"Thanks Amy."

Sigh. Contemplations...

Signed:

A. Grant