Almost The Perfect Ending

March 11th

Dear: Diary

Today was a day to remember. It is always great to have your friends and family together as one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Anna come along."
"But I wanna ride with Angie and her friends."
"Angela, talk to your sister please."

"You can never handle your own niece can you?"
"No attitude."
"Whatever. Anna, go with Aunty and I promise I'll take you to the beach next week. Just us okay?"
"Fine. Just us?"
"Just us."
"Okay, come on Aunty."
"We'll see you guys when you arrive."
"Okay no problem."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we all decided to go to the beach. We deserve it after all the shit we've been through these past couple of weeks... even years if anything. Jacob picked us up in his truck and we passed for Candy. Yeah, it's safe to say that we are all at peace... for now at least.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jacob turn up the music, it's boring back here."
"The police are in fr..... ok no problem."
"Hahaha, my friends."
"I'm glad everything worked out between you and Candy. Now I think we can all be happy right?"
"Yeah I guess. At least I still have you if anything."
"I love you babe."
"I love you too."

"HELLOOOOO LOVE BIRDSSSSS... MUSIC PLEASEEEE."
"Stop the truck, lemme get back there, then you can turn up the music for them."
"Aight babe."

"You all are so impatient."
"You will have time for y'all talks at the beach. Right now we're bored."
"ALRIGHT BABE, GO AHEAD."
"Yeahhhhhh, that's the shit I'm talking about."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a fun ride down to the beach. And the beach was even more fun. Honestly it was nice smiling for a change. Putting all my shit behind me for just one day. I could worry about those things when I wanted to but not today. Everyone got along well with each other. We ate, drank, played some games and talked about random shit. Jacob and I went in the truck and talked for a while in private. I really do love him. We talked about the future. It actually sounded pretty decent. If only mom and dad were still here, they'd love him.
Mom and dad... would you be proud of your daughter at this point? I don't know. Maybe you would, maybe not. Either way, I know you still love me. Anna misses you guys a lot. I do too. But I gotta be the strong one between us. Aunty is doing a "great job" at taking care of Anna. She and I still do have our rough patches tho but I'm glad you gave her custody of us.
My best friends. I am grateful for y'all. Y'all technically the reason why I haven't really killed anyone. Although you guys may not live the same lifestyle as I do, you guys sure do make sure I have fun. I love y'all .
Candy.... girl I don't know what will happen in the future but I guess I can be glad for now that you are not the same bitch from before. Let's restart this friendship right.
Me... well, you've still got some unfinished business to take care of. Business of which no one knows. You will take care of it and no one shall know of it. If anyone were to find out, your life would basically be over. Angela must finish what was ruined...

Signed:
A. Grant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COMPLETE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~