Big Announcement

Sunday 22 February 2015

Well.... it turns out that I'm moving with my aunt. She got a job in Miami and me and little sister are both coming with her. I will really miss my friends and boyfriend but I guess I can visit them during the vacation but it won't be the same as seeing them everyday. Amy and Mackenzie cried so badly when I told them and Jacob literally hugging me and kissed me until I couldn't breathe. But that's not only the bad part. I'm leaving my diary. I'm putting it where my mom and dad were buried so it would be like I'm still there with them. I leave in two days so tomorrow at school Amy, Mackenzie and I are gonna hang for the whole two days and me and Jacob are going to go to the beach with Mackenzie, Amy and their boyfriends. Anna doesn't want to leave but I had to tell her that it would be best if we did. Today we visited our parents' grave and put extra flowers on both graves. Tears were made that day but I guess it is a part of life. I wrote this late cause I couldn't sleep when I found out the news. But I guess I will try to sleep now so this is goodbye until tomorrow.

Signed:

A.Grant

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, the only reason why I'm ending this book is because I am working on my new book that will come out right after this one. I decided to make my last chapter on Tuesday night. But instead of a full entry I will put why I hate Valentine's day. I figured that you guys might want to know why I hate the day so much. Anyway thank you so much for the support. My new book should be much better than the first 2. So I guess this is bye and goodnight

Ashy Boo