Troubled

Dec 11th, 2016

After all the drama i have been going through, i felt like something was missing. I thought about what could have been something that happened that i didn't realize. For some reason, i felt as though it might have something to do with mackenzie. I don't know why but lately she's been acting really strange around me. I feel like she's hiding something from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey macks."
"Hey, you're off the roof. You good? Need a drink?"
"I'm.... a beer."
"Coming right up."
"Thanks. Um macks?"
"Yeah."
"Is there something going on that you aren't telling me?"
"Why would you think that?"
"Answer the question."
"Listen Angela, i'm your best friend. Why would i keep something from you. I tell you everything."
"Yeah but i... Nevermind, thanks for the beer. Night."
"Night Angela."

Today i decided to take a walk but i ended up just sitting by the side of the road. All i could think about was Mackenzie and what she could be hiding from me. I just wish i wouldn't be thinking so bad of her. I mean, she's my best friend. I met her before Amy and Tasha, so i'm closer to her. I'm really troubled by this bullshit to be honest. And the thought of Jacob is not helping. Pains me to say this but i still love him. But hopefully i will get over this shit soon.

Signed:
A. Grant