Chapter 17

You knew Lloyd's plan. He would lock everyone in one room and lock the door so they couldn't get out. 

You acted like you knew something, and followed Lloyd to the room. You stayed there for a few minutes until you told the others you didn't feel well and ran towards the bathroom, careful not to run into Lloyd. 

As Lloyd locked the door, you could hear the others trying to convince Lloyd he didn't have to do it and that they could help. 

Lloyd walked up to the control room and activated his vehicle to come to him. Lloyd opened the doors to the weaponry we had in the control room, he looked around for a moment, and then he grabbed a green parachute. 

You saw Lloyd running towards the railing, but decided to stop him before he jumped. 

"You're not going to say goodbye?" You asked and crossed your arms. 

"Y/n. How did you get out? Never mind, doesn't matter, you're not going to stop me anyway." Lloyd said to you. 

"I know I can't stop you, so I won't." You said and walked closer to him. 

"What?" Lloyd looked confused at you. 

"I know how much your father means to you, I would have done the same for my father. The only thing I wish for is for you to come back safe to me and our child." You cupped both Lloyd's cheeks and gently stroked them. 

Lloyd smiled at you and grabbed one of your hands and kept it in place. 

"I sometimes wonder why I deserve you, after everything," Lloyd told you. 

"You know, I sometimes think that to myself about you." You chuckled. 

Lloyd smiled and placed both his hands on your cheeks and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. 

"I have to go now, you two take care," Lloyd said and placed a hand on your stomach. 

"You know we will." You said and placed your hands over his. 

Lloyd gave you one last smile, before turning around and running and jumping over the railing. 

You just stood there with a single tear falling down your cheek.

"Please, bring him back safely to me." You prayed silently to yourself. 

Not long after, you heard a loud crash and a lot of running. You saw the others run to the control room and decided to join them. 

"He's in his car. He's heading toward Kryptarium Prison." Cole said as they looked at the big screen. 

"I-I can't change course. He's locked the navigation." Nya tried to change Lloyd's course but failed. 

"Zane, find a way to override it," Kai told Zane, and Zane went to work right away. 

Nya somehow got in contact with Lloyd via a camera installed in his vehicle. 

"Don't do this," Nya told him. 

"I'm not in the mood to talk. This ends now." You heard Lloyd say.

"No, Lloyd. This doesn't end now. It's a two-way frequency. Come on, buddy." Jay tried Talking to Lloyd, which didn't make much of a difference. You saw Lloyd raise his fist, and then darkness on his part. 

"Can't get rid of us that easily," Kai said, which only prompted Lloyd to destroy the call even more, at last, we couldn't get through to him. 

"Guys stop, Even if you tried to stop him, he is dead set on going after his father." You told them. 

"Oh yeah, I don't see you trying to help us here." jay lashed back at you. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for knowing my husband will never give up on his family." You said back to him.

"That's enough, you two!" Cole stood in between you two. 

"Ah, that should do it. We've regained control of navigation." Zane suddenly said. 

"Hey, what's with Lloyd on the TV?" Cole said, and you stopped glaring at Jay and looked at the big screen. Sure enough, there was Lloyd. 

"Harumi. She wants us to watch." Kai mumbled. 

"Oh god." You placed a hand in front of your mouth. 

You watched in horror as Lloyd and Lord Garmadon fought. 

"Get us there!" Kai shouted and everyone ran to their place and made the Bounty take off fast. 

You watched the big screen with horror written on your face. You were even more horrified when you saw Lord Garmadon throw Lloyd through several brick walls and landed outside the prison.

You all stared silently at the screen where Lloyd could be seen barely moving. 

You felt numb, absolutely numb. You felt your knees buckle under you, and you fell to the floor. 

"Y/N!?" Everyone shouted. 

"Please... Please... Please please, please. PLEASE!!!! LLOYD!!!!!" You screamed hysterically as you cried.  You felt someone hug you, you didn't know who, but you clutched that person's arms around you and cried.