Story of CHIYUKO SAMARA NAMIKAZE

Part 3***

_____

"What a drag." That is all Shikamaru can say after his son saw the picture.

He decided to talk to him about it outside.

While Shikadai wait for his father. His father gathers all the pictures from the past. He sat down next to his son, and open the album and start his story.

"She is Chiyuko Samara- Namikaze. And she is my first love. She died last ninja war. Trying to protect... people from HQ." His father said, his eyes saddened.

"Namikaze? You mean, she is Lord Hokage's sister?" His son asked. "Yes. She is, Naruto's half younger sister." Shikadai's eyes widen to the news, not only does he know that she is his first love but also the Hokage's sister, and take note half-sister.

"But, how? In history, the Hokage is the only child of The yondaime." He asked curiously. "She keeps it a secret so that the yondaime's name won't be tainted. Only know about this is Sasuke, Naruto, Lord Sixth, and me."

After that, a moment of awkwardness and silence happen. But interrupted by Shikadai with a question, "You said, she is your first love right? How did you meet her?" A question that caught Shikamaru off guard.

"Okay. It was when I found Choji eat in a new open shop: DOROYAKI SERVING DESSERTS. And I saw a girl come out from that shop, wide smile she has even only one person eats her food.
Saying, 'you can eat all of this. Today is just opening and you can have an extra 2 for take out.' Funny is... I fall in love without me noticing it. I start to walk there 'ACCIDENTALLY' and see her." Shikamaru said with a wide smile on his lips, remembering those past self, he can't help but laugh. All his life he has been known as the second laziest man in Nara, but for the troublesome reason, he did things with effort.

"What a drag. I can't believe you dad." His son said and put his hand at the back of his head and laugh at his father. "Hey, I said is true." His father tries to reason out as a huge fan, banging at them that fly them out. "I've been calling the two of you. And Dont SAY MINDOUKUSE no ONA." His wife/ mother said angrily.

_____

So, the next chapter guys. Is the start of his ( Shikamaru's) LOVE STORY. And also hope you like the story.