CHIYUKO's STORY [REINCARNATION EXIST]

STORY #1***

____

My name is Chiyuko Samara, butbefore i got in this world. Im called Yuchiko Samara, 28 years old and a well-known chef of a modern life.

I have a happy or lively lifestyle. I have a younger brother his 15 years old and his name is Yu Samara . And a beautiful mother Riku Yeon-Samara, Resort owner and my father is a governor candidate, his name is Justin Samara.

Our life was normal— well kinda beyond of it. Wealthy and well-known family like us also has an enemy.

Just in one night. All of it were gone. My mother..... my brother..... and father...... are gone, killed in front of me.

It supposed to be a wonderful night, my parents wedding anniversary, celebrating in our hometown. I don't know how did the killers got there. How did they know we're there? Except there is a spy in our home, right?

Papa, kneeled in front of my Mama same thing he did when he proposed a marriage. Holding her hand while singing my Mama's favorite music. My brother, Yu open the camera and hidden to take a video and pictures for remembrance. Same time as he click the camera button the sound of gun fires at my Mama unto her chest.

My father pressed the emergency button as the second sound of gun happen as it was in my father's stomach.

"Yuchiko, hide and protect your brother no matter what. Now run, police may come here just stay safe okay? Just remember your mother and i are always love you. Now honey go." He said as i take my brother's hand and run.

BANG! BANG!

Two sound of gun.

As the memory of my gamily flies to my head.

I sort back to the world as i feel the bullet in my body. "NEE-SAN!"

"Yu. Don't worry. Com'on let's hide." I said and drag him with me.

Another gun shot happen.

And i saw my brother fall down. Tears stream to my cheeks. I lose my parents. I just hope my brother could make it.

A sound of siren came, as another gun shots. "The Children is here!!" Someone shouted and i feel relief, but walk towards my brother, hug him closely.

As my vision got blurry, there i saw my boyfriend Sam. "Please, dont sleep. Dont close your eyes. Please stay with me. Im begging you. Yuchiko. .....chiko...,, ko." He said as everything turned black.

A month after, the news about my family spreads throughout. My parents died holding hands, as my brother died on arrival, and someone says i almost couldn't make it.

My family was buried the day after, cause they taught that I couldn't make it when i got seizure and a flatlined.

After i woke up, they surely asked about what happen for the investigation about the incident.

A week after in the court the accuse person was prison for a lifetime. And got mad so attack me with a ballpen to my heart.

A smile formed to my lips, i died after getting my revenge for those who killed them, and hope that karma will make their lifes more miserable than ever.

As i close my eyes, a light suddenly blinding me. I try to touch it as i feel like being pull from it.

And wake up in a big bed, with a small body like a baby. Vision of something shows me the recent time before i came here.

I died, and revive in the hospital. I died in the court and reincarnate in this place, where i have my own brother, my father and mother are alive. Same name, Samara. And now i am Samara Chiyuko- Namikaze from my real father. And found out i have a brother— another brother. Naruto Uzamaki.

I promise, i will protect him, even it's my life that cause of it.