Part 14

Flashback part 10

_______________

Chiyuko's POV

After the scene i caused, i report again to the hokage what i found and apologized to him about my action. Also tell him about what really happen there.

I won, but disqualified after that. And Kabuto, i hope he suffers.

'How was it? Being struck in the chest, the same way i struck your brother, i remember you that time, shouts, cry and everything. I wanna hear it again. Chiyuko."

That words still struck in her mind, he wants to kill him. Make him suffer, as well as Orochimaru.

Thinking the memory of her family, she is more hurt seeing her younger brother in the floor, her 5 years old brother. Blood in his mouth and chest, cries, his scream, his lifeless and cold body. All of it....

That's why she hate Orochimaru and Kabuto so much.

••••

The shop was closed as the owner is trains, a lot than expected. Until the she bled or so.

As i about to punch the tree log again, in the mid of doing my body stop, that's when i realize. A certain jutsu stop me from hurting myself more.

"Shikamaru." I muttered. "Troublesome woman, first you didn't say anything about you being a ninja, and wait until i witness it myself with you have been struck in the chest." He nagged. I think he didn't just got his signature remark to his father, he also got the nagging part to his mother.

"Sorry. I haven't telling you some fact of me." I apologize as he stop the jutsu and hug me instead. "I was worried about you. I thought I'm gonna lost you there."

I don't know what magic thus Shikamaru use but with him I cannot help but relax myself, putting my guard down.

And again, when i say relax. I over do it. It means i sleep, i mean who would not sleep in kind of situation.

"You're really a troublesome woman."

________
Things may have gone bad during the chunin exam, but i still need to continue.

I continue to make doroyakis and also train at early night. As shikamaru just watch me or play some shogi with Asuma-sensei.

As for my brother, same with my vision, he found a sensei, though his sensei is kind of— no a big pervert. The author of the great icha-icha paradise as Kakashi-sensei said.

As for Sasuke, he was trained by Kakashi-sensei.

In my vision right now, i always see a snake. And i really have a bad feeling about it. It feels like Orochimaru will really attack the village. I just hope he will not. People inside this village is the one i really want to protect as i unable to do to my clan.

A few days later, news about the konoha nin was found dead in the village. And other than that, the sound nin, Dosu was found dead, and there was a little clue about it. And i know who did it. It was Gaara, as a sand still found in the body of the nin.

The team 7 training was paid off, Naruto knows about summoning as Sasuke already mastered chidori, as though they still have a short of stamina.

________

A day before the chunin exam, Naruto was hospitalized after the chakra exhaustion.

I came to visit him along with shikamaru in the hospital, well shikamaru force me to, although he already know i and Naruto's relationship.

Lee was also hospitalized after the fight with Gaara from preliminary exam. As we visit him along with Naruto, we found Gaara almost killing Lee. But still save by Gai-sensei.

For all this trouble, i think we really have a long way round to achive our dreams, and hope that i could still be there for them.