8 years after the Nine Tails Attack: meet a new friends

Flashback part 2***

_____

[{CHIYUKO' s POV}]

"Thanks god, i finally arrive." I said and sigh. I walk to the guard post, and only see the guards sleeping. 'REALLY?' I thought.

"Uhm... mister? Wakey-wakey." I said cutely while shaking them slowly. Instead of waking up, they even snore. So  i my kunai with a paper bomb on it and throw it not so far from the post.

"Enemy! Izumo! An Enemy!!"the guys with a bandage on his nose said in panick.

"Huh? Where? Where?" The other guy with bandana said as he hold his kunai tightly but stop when he saw me smiling innocently.

#TIMESKIPP>> brought to you by Izumo and Kotetsu#

"Come in." A voice from inside said. They opened the door and go inside, as i roam my eyes around, and a picture of a man with blond hair and blue eyes caught my eyes... my biological father.

"Now, Izumo, Kotetsu. What are you doing here?" The old man said, as he continue to read a files.

"Lord Third, a little girl came and saying she will live here from now on after bombing a paper bomb in front of us." Izumo said.

I notice the old man stop and look at me. "Good morning, Lord Hokage. I'm Chiyuko. I apologize for my rudeness to them. It's just they don't woke up if I don't alarm them a little. From what i know, a ninja must not let they're guard down. Mission or not. Or it could kill you." I said and bow to them. And the Hokage only laugh to my words.

"Hear that Kotetsu, Izumo. Even the kid complain about you guys about sleeping in duty." A guy with silver gravity defying hair while closing her book— eh? Icha-icha? Another fan?

"Its not like that, i just close my eyes. And resting." The one with bandana in the head reason out.

"How could a kid like you have a paper bomb? It's dangerous thing." The silver haired guy change the topic. "Yeah, that's true, except if im a Ninja." I said as i show them my headband with a mark of Stone.

They immediately stant their position and hold their kunais. "Im not here for trouble. Im only here for one reason, and not cause riot." I said as i handed out all my belonging.

"And may i ask what your reason is?" The hokage asked. "My brother. The only family i have. My mother asked me, to protect him, even death heads upon me."

"May i know your full name young one?"  He asked. "My name is Chiyuko Samara-Namikaze." I said head on. Their eyes widen after knowing my last name. "Namikaze? Are you sure a Namikaze? And Samara? That clan who was massacred a few months ago?" The man with beard and cigarette on his mouth asked. "Yes, im a Samara, the oldest and heir of the clan, who has great vision and can predict a future. And the clan were killed because of it, by a certain person. Who is part of an organization called Akatsuki. Whose going to capture the nine tails jinchuuriki." I said bluntly.

They were shock at the news she given to them.

"If you're a ninja, what rank are you in?" Izumo asked curiously. " I'm a Jounin." I said.

"How about you become a ninja to this village, and claim your name a jounin again." The hokage spoke up. "Im sorry lord third, i will decline this. I plan on laying low in this, as far i know, the sannin, Orochimaru still want to get me after my special keke genkai. And im planning to continue my famiky secret recipe of cooking as a business." I said and smiled to them. "But i promise in term of needed, i Chiyuko, from the Family Samara and Namikaze will protect the people to all I've got. If it means i can protect my brother without him knowing." I continue as i hand out a paper with a seal that can prove that i will never broke my promise.