A VERY BAD DREAM• HOKAGE-SAMA's DEATH• comfort by the best nii-san

Flashback part 6

________________

"Report.

Lord Hokage, my suspicion about the grass nin, is indeed correct Hokage-sama. During the Phase 2 exam inside in the forests of death, Orochimaru, pretend as a grass nin, and got fight with the team seven of Kakashi Hatake.

During the fight, Orochimaru gives Sasuke Uchiha a curse mark. And he also did something to Eight prolong seal of the jinchurriki, Naruto Uzamaki.

As for a ninja from the leaf, Kabuto Yakushi, i still don't know about him."

I said as i undo the seal in the room so no one could hear about my report other than the hokage.

"Thank you for the information. You can go back to your team now."

_____

A sudden explosion could be heard. A huge snakes, could be seen. Sand nin and grass nin versus the leaf. Bodies fall, great injuries, small or big, or dead bodies of someone.

People in the arena fall from genjutsu, but something big happen. The hokage happen, to be trapped along side with a fake kazekage, Orochimaru.

The first and second hokage, brought up from dead to living world. A fight against a sensei and student.

It shows, how the hokage successfully sealed the first and second hokage with reaper seal, in exchange of his life, and seals Orochimaru's hand so he couldn't perform handsigns in the future.

While a sword from Orochimaru's mouth went thru the hokage's body.

_____

Raining.

Drip. Drip. drop.

Sobs.

From the people of the village.

Cry.

From the heart of the one who lost their family.

Heartache.

From someone who respects the death.

Pain.

From someone who lost their family.

All of that happen, all of that explain what i feel—no. This can't explain everything. Just a half of it, tells or shows what i feel.

I can see, i can hear, but I can't touch it. Because if i stop the death, i will be the one who will not survive to this crazy world.

§§§§§§§§§§

Naruto's POV

After sensei, tells us about chunnin exam, i came to Chiyu-chan's house to ask her to celebrate with me, and eat some ramen in Ichiraku.

As soon as i climb to her window, i saw her sleeping but.... sweating. "no, please. Bring them back." She mumbles.

Even though years has passed. I still don't know about her, there is something missing. I want to know. But i will not force her to. And i has this feeling. To protect her no matter what.

I feel like other than sasuke, Chiyu-chan is a family. A family i need to be protected.

I wake her up, but she just clench her hand as tears flows down to her cheeks. "Chiyu-chan, wake up." I call her. Again and again, and again.

She open her eyes, as she breathes heavily. She looks up to me, and cried. Like a baby, how cute. "Onii-san.. haaaaaaaaah~." My heart skips. She called me Nii-san. "Yeah, yeah. Nii-san is hear. Now, stop crying and let's buy some ramen, to letthat bad dream, go away from my precious imouto. Okay?" I said, and she nods.

I don't know why im acting like this, but.... I don't want to forget this day. My heart really open as she cried, and calls me that way.