DISGUISE IN THE EXAM• FOREST OF DEATH• THE EVIL SNAKE APPEAR

Flashback part 7

_________

Chiyuko's POV

I meet with my team, as a replacement to their sick teammate. After the last mission they got, their teammate still recovering. I put a genjutsu upon myself. My hair changed into shoulder length and brown, as my eyes changed into brown and purple mark in my face appear. (Changed into Rin Nohora) I know a little healing jutsu, and hides my weapon, in the scroll prepares some food and drinks in it, and also medical kit for emergency. Leaf headband in my forehead.

My teammate are Sachiko Taiga, and Kagami Shizuka. Sachiko specializes in kenjutsu, Kagami in Genjutsu. Their other teammate, Mariko Suzaki specializes in tactics and Taijutsu. That's what i saw in their profile.

**TIMESKIP>>> by Naruto Uzamaki**

As the first test begun, and our proctor is Ibiki Morino, he is well-known as brain crasher, the head of T and I team of the leaf. He specializes in crashing someone mentality.

The exam starts with copying someone's answer without caught by the proctors. Each time, every group got out when caught or not. For surrendering.

After that, He gives the last question, but it's either you quit to have a test next year or not, if you survived you can comeback for another year.

76 genins stays after the great Naruto speech. Well, that's my brother for ya.

Another proctor came, from the window, and call herself as Anko Mitarashi. Known as the psychopath ninja in the leaf, loves blood and hates the certain snake.

The second phase of the exam is in the forest of death, same as what happen in my dream. Orochimaru is here. As soon as the exam begun, my team hunt down a ninja, not kill but sleep, enough for them rest in 5 days. As we get pass, i (clone), myself passed the exam. As the real me, meet the team seven and Orochimaru. The snake sannin of the village hidden in the leaves.