CHIYUKO VS OROCHIMARU

Flashback part 8

______________

Chiyuko's POV

I did came, but late. Sasuke is already bitten and Naruto is out. Only standing up is Sakura Haruno, the pink head of the team seven.

"Sakura, you get sasuke and naruto out here. I'll fight him. " i said. "But, his strong."

"I know, that's why you need to get out of here and survive from this forest.get. Clone and get Naruto and Sasuke out of here." I said firmly. "Oh~ isn't it our beloved Chiyuko."

"I know that you know me, cause i sense you from afar, i sense a disgusting snake. You will pay for what you've done to my family. Sakura now!!." I shouted as unseal the scroll as my katana sprout out.

A fight began, same time as draw my katana, the past came, the past hunt me over those years. Just to save me, my family died. Everyone of them, my four years old brother died im my hand, in my embrace. While clothed as they spare my life because of the ability i have as the heir of the family.

Sounds of the metal crossed. Just to give her a time to fleet, but i need to survive. He need me, they need me.

I need to fight all out. To survive. As i undo the genjutsu, my appearance change. I channeled chakra in my katana and into my feet to move faster.

"Just like your father, Minato." His name caught me off gurad as the tail of his snake came up to me as i was thrown to the trees. I stand up and saw, him, being ready to bite me just like those years, but now, im older and stronger. Nobody is here to save me, that's why i myself need to save me.

I made a hand signs. "Fire style: Phoenix Flower." As a large flower caught him, but his a sannin, that trick can't easily take him down. "For now, lets end this. I'll come back for you my dear." He said and laugh then disappears.