THREE |first day of experiments|

Hanjis POV

Levi kept his promise and so have I, when I returned home I went to the lab and told everyone what happened....I told them the other scientist was killed by a werewolf and I barely escaped alive...they believed it.....

My partner moblit helped me workout the information I got besides the information I found werewolves that don't eat humans. As soon as everything went back to normal I went back Into the woods with a few gifts for Levi and them.

Levi told me it's better to come in the day rather than the night. The wolves rarely came out In the daytime due to not wanting to be shot by hunters.

I reached the spot Levi told me to wait up in and saw his figure approach me from the shadows.

He led me back to his base and everyone there was happy to see me. I only met them once but they have been treating me like I've known them from years.....they were really friendly.....

"Hanji it's great to see you again!" Eren said happily.

I smiled "you too Eren"

Armin looked at the bag "what's In there?"

I smiled "gifts"

They all smiled and crowded me wondering what it was.

"Oi stop crowding her like vultures brats" Levi growled angrily.

Everyone sat back down and I pulled out a phone "this is a phone"

They all looked at it amazed "what does it do?" Armin asked curiously.

"It can do many things!" I said excitedly.

"Is it edible?" Sasha asked.

I shook my head "most people use it to keep contact with others so I got one for all of you"

I tossed out the phones to them and they all opened their boxs eagerly like kids opening presents on Christmas.

I handed one to Levi and he just looked at me then back at the box and tched as he opened the box properly.

"Woahhhhhh" Connie said looking at the phone.

Jean managed to turn on the phone and looked at it amazed.

"We can all swap numbers and can keep in touch with eachother, BUT since y'all are werewolves stay away from social media UNDERSTAND" I said sternly.

They looked at me confused "social media?" Armin asked curiously.

I sighed I forgot they don't know much about our real world and what we use.

"Let me explain what to use and not use, then what to do on this phone and what to do ok" I sighed.

They nodded "ok!"

2 hours later.....

Jeez...that took longer than expected....

"Ok any questions?" I asked.

They all shook their head and Levi tched "this thing seems stupid" he said looking at me.

I shrugged "if you don't want it I'll gladly take it back" I smirked.

He glared at me and held his phone close like a baby.

I giggled "well Levi you promised experiments so let's get going".

Levi sighed and nodded "ok guys feel free to do whatever you want on the phones just remember what I said, ok" I said smiling.

They all nodded and me and Levi went outside.

He sat on a tree stump and looked at me. "So what do you wanna know four eyes".