TWELVE |feelings|

3 weeks later....

Levi's POV

After the festival me and hanji have been visiting more often. Not only for experiments but to hangout. Sometimes the kids will come with me and hangout with hanji but other times it was just me and hanji.

Lately though....I've been getting a strong feeling for hanji....a feeling of I should always be by her side or....a feeling of protection.

It could just be Instincts but again it could be something else....on rare occasions when I saw her my heart fluttered....maybe it will go away but one thing for sure is that I want to stay by hanjis side....

I'm at her house watching TV with her, we started watching the avatar show together with the kids and we're on season 2....the uncle is definitely my favorite because he is very cultured for knowing some pretty damn good tea's.

Today she has been begging me to watch a movie series called "the avengers?" And some other movies she calls it "a marvel movie marathon" I agreed because she says they are amazing movies.

"Levi are you ready to watch the movies!"

I frown "sure"

She smiles then sits next to me with some popcorn "ok first movie is captain America: the first avenger!"

She seemed really excited "what has you all excited for"

She grins "these movies are my favorite levi and I'm finally Able to a movie marathon with someone I care about, well moblit tried them but he wasn't interested so I'm excited to try it with you"

I nod "sounds fair enough"

She starts the movie and I just watch at first it was kinda boring then it started getting really good. I look over at hanji who had a wild grin on her face.

"What's with the face four eyes"

She looks at me "isn't captain America really cute!"

"The weakling?"

She gasps "how dare you call Steve Rogers a weakling, and for your information he's not weak he's a strong man now.....a strong handsome man"

"Yeah only by getting a super serum"

She frowns "still!"

I Tch "he's still pretty ugly if you ask me"

I felt her hit my arm "take it back!"

I grin "no"

She frowns then grins wildly....

"Why are you grinning like that four eyes"

She starts laughing....she looks like a mad scientist.

"Four eyes?"

Before I knew it she tackled me and we both fell onto the ground. She was on top of me and she started tickling my sides.

I couldn't help but start laughing a little bit.

"Hanji stop!" I said in between laughs.

"Apologize and I will" she said smiling.

I shook my head and continued being tickled till I had enough I grabbed her arms and pushed her off me and got on top of her.

I grin "look how the tables have turned"

She try's struggling to break free from my grasp but I didn't let her budge.

"This is what you get for tickling me"

She frowns "fuck you"

I get close to her face "now now, no need to get mad"

I saw her face turn red then I realized how close I was to her face, I moved away and got off of her.

She looks away and I grin I never seen her blush like that before.

"What's wrong hanji? A little flustered?"

She glares at me "shut up asshole"

I shrug "I'm not a nice person hanji"

She smiles "well to me you are"

I look at her "huh?"

"You're a nice person to me"

I Tch "well yeah...because you're special" I whispered the last part.

"What was that?"

"I said because you're my friend"

She smiles then hugs me "Aw well your my friend too levi"

I hug her back....her hugs were nice....

"Hey levi can we continue the movie?"

I nod "sure"

Hanjis POV

Next day....

Levi stayed the night and passed out on the couch while were watching marvel movies. We got far to avengers age of ultron before falling asleep.

I decided to work on some stuff so I could keep satisfying my boss.....he's been a real pain lately....

I was working when all of a sudden I got a call from my boss....great just great....

"Hello mr. zeke?"

"Ah mrs hanji I have some news for you and moblit"

"And that is sir?"

"I am going to shut down you and moblits program for good"

"WHAT!?"

"You heard me, the program is going nowhere in my business and is just a money waster"

"B-but sir we have been working hard for that program if we can just have-"

"I've made up my mind mrs. Zoe you will come get your things tomorrow good day"

Before I could answer he hung up.....this isn't happening....no....it's a dream....a horrible dream.....

I started to feel tears fall down my face....I've worked so hard for that company.....why now?....

I heard levi wake up and start walking to me.

"Oi hanji what's for- are you ok what happened!?"

He went by my side and faced me looking at me with a worried look.

"Levi...I got fired....I lost everything..."

He frowns then pulls me close to him....

"I'm sorry hanji..."

I hug him tightly crying into his neck....i was glad I had him with me....

"Levi...why would he do that?....I worked hard day and night for him....and now this...."

He strokes my hair "I don't know hanji....but he wasn't worth your time....you can find another job....don't worry it will be ok"

I nod and just kept on hugging him....

"Do you want to go sit in the couch?"

I nod...

He walks me to the couch and we both sit down....I lap hug him and just cried....why was I so upset....it's not like it was my dream job....

Levi rubs my back comforting me....I was glad I had a friend with me....and if it had to be anyone....I was glad it was him....

"Levi..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you..."

"Anytime four eyes..."